car setups in TDU1?

TestDrive Archives
justin4894
New Starter
New Starter

Hello, I was playing TDU1 for a days and I have a question: can I configure my car setup? Can I modify the suspension, aerodynamic and final velocity of my cars? I love LOTUS ELISE but his original velocity is a shit, but that can be changed and convert that car in a good racing machine !!

The other car is the Caterham. That car has an amazing handle and acceleration, and could reach 180mph-190mph without any problem, but it's limited to reach only 150mph and it's a car waste

If that is not possible in this game, it's possible in TDU2?

Thanks a lot :rightthumbup:
justin4894
New Starter
New Starter

sorry for double post

I found the solution

I have downloaded a program named TDU Performance Editor 2.5

I only modify kph value, suspension rate, ride height and NO MORE. I don't want to get the risk to crash the game and reinstall

And don't modify car acceleration or things like that if you want to still have a serious game

Weight, price... that can be changed

but handling, downforce, 0-100kph, engine type, ignition, car body... change that stuff ruins the game. :doh: Maybe the downforce...

Saludos y vamos Boca Juniors :auto-swerve: :clap: :clap:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TDU1 is long time back :mrgreen:

Normal "tuning" is through race classes.

There are still a lot of mods available for TDU1.

And welcome to TDUDT 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “TDU1”