Test Drive Unlimited 3 RELEASE DATE ?

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:56 am Next year? Eh, hard to believe. So far nothing has been 100% confirmed or any gameplay shown.

Also, PS5 and Xbox only? Do we (PC) have to wait for a ported copy?
For what it's worth, the leak from December (which seems to have been right about Brazil) also said it would be an Epic Store exclusive, which would seem to imply the game will be on PC
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TDU3 will most likely be on PC as well, as that was their true fanbase.

If not, well, we know where they are right? :loll:

As long as it includes all the cars & bikes from TDU1 and 2, including DLC, car packs and pre release exclusives. Not raising the bar too high there :whistle:
Some other games, created by some of the former Eden games devs, now offer bonus cars for in game credits, worth 15€ for a single vehicle. :angry-banghead:
Deadly mistake that Kylotonn should never make IMHO. Don't be cheap on content and keep it coming. :party:

The only slightly disturbing thing i see with this project so far, is the constant change of management and restructuring of the company. Now it is called Nacon.
Never a good sign, as that takes time, money and resources to do. And that is better spent on game creation and additional content.

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:53 am
The only slightly disturbing thing i see with this project so far, is the constant change of management and restructuring of the company. Now it is called Nacon.
Never a good sign, as that takes time, money and resources to do. And that is better spent on game creation and additional content.

I see this as good, and bad.

Yes the bad as you say about the constant change and disruption. :?

But the good (the way i see it) is this company is wanting to expand rapidly and play with the big boys and by the way they have been acquiring other small company's they are already getting quite big. :shock:
This means they must have a lot of money behind them to spend on resources and getting the right people in the right place.

The smaller company's working on TDU 3 should (hopefully) not be affected by whats going on at the top but still have access to the resources a big company can provide.

This all depends on how well the company is run at the top, we all know what happened at ATARI. :roll: :mrgreen:

I've also noticed one of the tweets that started these roomers is now unavailable. :?
topic7052-20.html#p60655
Image Image

Return to “Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown”