Assetto Corsa

Vrooooooooooooooom!
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Nice coincidense Weena and me touched AC yesterday for the first time. :) For me it was even the premiere in a sim-racer. But we just cruised a bit on "L.A. Canyon".

I also downloaded the Tokio-mod. I installed that via the CM, but i just read in the discord-channel of the guys who made it i should not to. Does one of you know why? Whats the difference when i install it "by hand" (or just copy the files into the respective folder)?
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I've got a PM from the MOD community about another mega project for Assetto Corsa

It is called Glen Shell and incorporates 1400KM2 of Scotland :2thumbsup:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:29 am I've got a PM from the MOD community about another mega project for Assetto Corsa

It is called Glen Shell and incorporates 1400KM2 of Scotland :2thumbsup:

:party:
Awesome news ! :eeek: I'm having a blast on Shutoko Project mod servers and it's a great experience for those who love cruise or even have highway battles. :auto-layrubber:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

One of the modders does twitch streams of cruises on Glen Sheil
If you want to check the current state of development it is here;

PS It is still sliding around like driving on soap, i see. Never really liked that about Assetto or iRacing. Nothing realistic about it. :P
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sorry guys Twitch embed is one of the very few that wont work on here with out some code changes. :(
Image Image

Return to “Other Racing Games”