Prize draw Discussion

Drop in and chat about anything
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:52 pm
dpuff wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:48 pm Thanks again Bez! Happy Birthday TDU DRIVE TIME! :woot: These games will keep me busy for sure lol. Going to play Just Cause 3 first, then check out Frostpunk. :rightthumbup:
Frostpunk is a great game but very dark, you have to make some difficult decisions sometimes in that game. :twisted:
First 20 minutes in, couldn't figure out how to extract coal, decided to make a street towards coal deposit, 18 people died in the process. :lol: I am a terrible manager, I'm not going to survive this lol. :loll:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:11 am
Bez wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:52 pm
dpuff wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:48 pm Thanks again Bez! Happy Birthday TDU DRIVE TIME! :woot: These games will keep me busy for sure lol. Going to play Just Cause 3 first, then check out Frostpunk. :rightthumbup:
Frostpunk is a great game but very dark, you have to make some difficult decisions sometimes in that game. :twisted:
First 20 minutes in, couldn't figure out how to extract coal, decided to make a street towards coal deposit, 18 people died in the process. :lol: I am a terrible manager, I'm not going to survive this lol. :loll:
Yes that game can be brutal at times, you need to be thinking ahead all of the time. :D
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok guys that's it all prizes have now been handed out. :rightthumbup:

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to enter and also thank those members who donated some of the picks back to TDU Drivetime especially Lunytrickz who only picked one game and donated all the rest back. :clap:

I think i went a bit over the top with the amount of games this time but i got some of them at a good price so couldn't help it. :mrgreen:

Next time maybe will concentrate on quality not quantity. ;)

As for DT *Club members (lvl 4) it won't be long before the next draw on January 9th (all DT*Club members Lvl4 will be entered automatically)

As part of the DT*Club membership all future Birthday draws are only available to DT*Club members Lvl3 and Levl4 so if you want to be part of the free draws then please take a bit of time and read about the DT*Club membership it's a great way to support the forum and get something back in return. :2thumbsup:

All DT*Club members level 3 and above are automatically entered into the appropriate draws each time they are run all you need to do is sit back and see if your name comes out, most prizes will be worth more than the membership alone so if you win you get to support the forum and get your money back. :banana-dance:

Thanks Bez
:tdudt:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thanks Bez! Looking forward to the next draw. So many games, yet no time to play lol. :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:13 pm Thanks Bez! Looking forward to the next draw. So many games, yet no time to play lol. :D
Maybe i will throw a PS5 into the next club draw........... :liar: :mrgreen:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm Maybe i will throw a PS5 into the next club draw........... :liar: :mrgreen:
:eeek:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:10 pm
Bez wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:00 pm Maybe i will throw a PS5 into the next club draw........... :liar: :mrgreen:
:eeek:
Well joking apart, the more members the better the prizes. :banana-dance:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Going to do a free for all draw for the rest of the PC games we have left in the next few days just need to get a mass email designed and formatted first. ;)
Image Image

Return to “The Lay-by”