PC Game Pass

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

For those who are unaware PC game pass is similar in a way to Xbox games pass which basically allows you access to PC games via Microsoft and up until recently only cost £3.99 a month (GBP) because it was in "introductory/beta" stage they now plan to increase the price to £7.99 a month, I'm currently signed up but I am debating whether or not to continue my subscription due to the price increase purely and simply because I'm not sure I can justify that price as at the moment I dont get enough time to play games, just wondered does anyone else subscribe and their thoughts on the price increase?
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I have looked into it but not sure if it is for me as i play quite specific types of games and the problem with these things is they have a wide variety to try to please everyone. :(

I used to subscribe to the EA Origin Access Basic (like the one in the FREE giveaway draw) and it was quite good but i also found that i never played a lot of the games because they are just not my type.

Made a post about it here. topic7292.html

Maybe if they gave you options to subscribe to different types of game categories i might consider it. :D
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I would never make good use of a sub for anything. I tend to play games that take a long time to finish, are infinitely replayible, or are unending like an MMO.
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

I have now decided to cancel my subscription, I could justify and tolerate paying £3.99 a month, but £7.99 no way I just dont get the time to make use of it fully.
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

the games i want to play, i'll buy
plus i'll Never support MS :mrgreen: (nor EA anymore)

Return to “General Gaming”