MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Welcome to the Great Reset
Feuled by the Pope :eeek:

NWO rebranded, great .... or wait :doh: :facepalm:

IMO a desperate attempt to keep a fragile powerhouse of cards in place, while they should know better.
And wasn't the Pope supposed to be a keeper of the heavenly kingdom on Earth :shock:

2020 a Year to remember
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Rigging the election will be hard to prove. But IMO Powell does a great job exposing the bad people behind the (digital) fraud.
The scary part is, that if that will be proven, it is treason and a whole country needs to be "deprogrammed" because of the fake news that has been fueled to them. News media have forsaken their duties to properly inform the public. And that makes them complicit.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Google, YT down for a while today. Karma?
All the blatant and unlawful (1st amendment) censoring bites them in the bollocks.
:teasing-nutkick:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What a crazy elections in the US. The electoral college has declared Biden as the winner.

At the same time the voting machine fraud investigations still continue and also the foreign interference report (DNI Ratcliffe) still has to be presented.

More and more people around the voting system, both hardware and software, have turned in their passport to the authorities and will be questioned. That would not be the case if there is nothing to see.

What if the fraud can be proven? Will the election still be overturned? :doh:

Trump refuses to concede, but even Putin has now congratulated Biden. :eeek:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... o-concede/

So now you have a compromised, corruptable President Elect Biden, who has used his whole family as bag men to cash in on the shady deals he made throughout his whole political career. :roll:
And it is no coincidence that MSM now covers the Hunter scandals. Just the tip of the iceberg and Kamala Harris is doing a binge watch Game of Thrones right now.

It aint over till its over :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Twitter, Facebook and Youtube label and remove all Election Fraud related posts and vids. They say it is fake news. Is it?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yWtNL7t7ftv7

Return to “The Lay-by”