Outward

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Been playing a lot of this game recently.

It's a great game if you like this sort of thing, it's a bit like a modern version of Gothic. :o

It is very hard at the beginning, i keep getting killed everytime i explore outside of the safety of the town. :mrgreen:

I am starting to get the hang of it now but i need to level up a lot more before i travel to the other maps, i went to one once and soon came back. :shock:

Here is a video of Cohh playing it a bit.
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks interesting, not sure I will get around to playing, I have so many games I have not played, I am not sure I need another one in my library. I am 60 hours in on The Outer Worlds with plenty to do there. I am enjoying that a lot and will buy the DLC at some point.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:43 pm Looks interesting, not sure I will get around to playing, I have so many games I have not played, I am not sure I need another one in my library. I am 60 hours in on The Outer Worlds with plenty to do there. I am enjoying that a lot and will buy the DLC at some point.
It's a cool game, went out the town today to explore again and first time i got back without getting killed. :mrgreen:

So i must be getting better. :banana-dance:
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”