The Crew 2 - Beta Testing

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is a new Test this week, starting today.

If you got an invite, enjoy the new stuff :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Next TTS coming up this week. :party:

Very quick after the recent flawed update.
I'm not very fond of the direction this game takes. Clearly focused on teens.

Essentials for me and many others include level editor and custom races and events. Those are still not present and not a priority, according to a little bird. Another missed opportunity.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This game had lots of potential when it first came out with it's ideas like the group chase and catch but it still lacked the main things i missed i TDU 2 so i stull never played it alot.

Then they introduced the new paint shop and said lots more to come so i came back for a wile but i still could see this game was not heading in the direction i was looking for as wile i have nothing against boats and plans been added i am looking for a laid back driving game and flying around then changing into a car or boat is way down the list of thins i want in a game like this.

And now they have flying cars :roll: I really have tried to get into this game but i just can't, i also don't think we will ever see PVP or a community racing centre in this game ever especially now that TDU 3 is in production as they at best would get accused of stealing ideas from TDU 2 and at worst stealing an idea and failing at it.

I only hope TDU 3 lives up to the hope's i have for the franchise. :pray:

This game is done, time to move on. :|
Image Image
OxYTrotty
New Starter
New Starter

Hello, sorry my english is very bad.. (i speak french..), but I wanted to know how to participate in the TTS beta of The Crew 2 please? Do we have to do something special? thank you in advance
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

OxYTrotty wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:47 pm Hello, sorry my english is very bad.. (i speak french..), but I wanted to know how to participate in the TTS beta of The Crew 2 please? Do we have to do something special? thank you in advance
TTS invitations are sent to a reduced group of players. Usually, players selected are involved in the game, by playing a ton of hours or those who participated on previous TTS.
In my opinion the devs criteria to select players are people who have a great knowledge about the game and its features.
For example, I was invited to 3 TTS prior the release of the game, maybe because I spent a lot of hours on The Crew 1 or just by luck.
Now the last time I was invited were before the Hot Shots update (The Summit update)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is a new TTS going on, starting yesterday. It is about the new game mode The Chase.
Under NDA.

:spy:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The latest Technical Tests involve a wider variety of classes TC, ST, Rx, Mx. For the next chapter, after The Chase and The Hunt.
Now The Agency :character-blues:

Bring it :party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The new events are fun to do and a nice change of pace. At the same time it has very little to do with real racing and deviates more and more from its core.
I can't share more due to NDA

This opens the door for another, well anticipated driving game. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Crew 2”