Corsair's new flexible 45" 4K OLED monitor

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Goes from flat to curved.
The OLED gaming monitor can be manually bent by the user, turning it from flat to curved

The 45" display has a 21:9 aspect ratio and a 3440 x 1440 resolution. The display panel is made by LG and delivers a peak brightness of up to 1,000 nits and a 1,350,000:1 contrast ratio. The display has a 0.03ms response time, 0.01ms pixel on/off time, and up to a 240Hz refresh rate. It's compatible with NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium sync standards. The panel includes an anti-reflective coating and incorporates LG Display's Low Blue Light technology to reduce eye strain.

The display includes many ports and connectors, including HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C, USB-A and a headphone jack. The front-mounted USB ports should be handy for connecting devices. As Bitwit points out, the display isn't VESA-compatible, so you must rely on the included stand instead.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That is one cool piece of kit. It has the same resolution as my 34" curved monitor. 45" is insane.
They even could have opted for 3840 x 1600. With 4K width, makes more sense to me. :geek:

But this is the ultimo driving monitor now for sure. :party:

PS Did they finally fix the input lag Oled seems to have? Edit; yes 0.3ms covers that. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Revenge of the Nerds review time :party:

:ugeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Gadgets, TV's, Laptops”