TDUDT Challenge

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Why did i expected this when i saw Wink and Tim driving my challenge. :D

@MadMan It's like Koru said. We can't compare our times with the times of them. I guess all of us are driving most of the time with automatic and non of us is really a competetive player (anymore). They are two of the best drivers in the game, driving manuell/clutch and learn tracks quicker than i can build them. :D

Wink i met on streams of the german community and Tim i know already 7-8 years, back from the TC1-days where we competed in skilltests for worldrecord.
Cruising is not a crime
tim44ik
New Starter
New Starter

tim44ik
New Starter
New Starter

Lunytrickz wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:27 pm
tim44ik wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:41 pm got named as cheater for some reason lol
Hello Tim,
(and possibly Fwink as well)

so i presume U wanna join in the Forums weelky challenge?
but without first introducing U'reself on the Forum?
maybe i'm oldfashioned, but that's not how we interact on this forum :|

with a proper introduction
(and hopefully some interaction on the other threads on this Forum)
U can enter the stats for next weeks challenge :2thumbsup:
uhhhh yes,sorry i forgot about that part
I'm 18 years old russian driver who's been playing the crew games series for a couple of years now.I probably got to mention that there are also few other games on my experience where i competed such as Forza Horizon 4 and 5,grid 2019 and Legends and i also did some simracing but my team couldn't find a decent host so we decided to freeze this idea temporarily.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

tim44ik wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:48 pm
OK that was an awesome drive. :2thumbsup:

Shift braking is programming error. Can't really blame anyone for using that. Old sims had the same bug.
And you managed to remove all nasty parked cars with the crash remove trick. Using all the bugs the game offers. But that allows you to drive much faster lines around corners.

Ergo no cheating, but use whatever it takes to be the fastest. :party:

And all we did was having a nice chill competition xD

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Having said that, we have now come to the conclusion that we do not want outside interference in our weekly Club Challenges.

We appreciate the interest, but it might be better to leave our friendly competition to the core members of TDUDT & Co and find another platform to set World Record Times. You will not find the competition here you are looking for. At least not anymore. :mrgreen:

We wish you well and appreciate the demonstration of your skills. :rightthumbup:

Thanks for understanding

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

tim44ik
New Starter
New Starter

MadManCK wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:48 am Having said that, we have now come to the conclusion that we do not want outside interference in our weekly Club Challenges.

We appreciate the interest, but it might be better to leave our friendly competition to the core members of TDUDT & Co and find another platform to set World Record Times. You will not find the competition here you are looking for. At least not anymore. :mrgreen:

We wish you well and appreciate the demonstration of your skills. :rightthumbup:

Thanks for understanding

ok
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The storming of the Capitol ended in a Photo finish between Donnie and Korulax.

Donnie won this one, but that was close. Congratz :2thumbsup:

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:48 am Having said that, we have now come to the conclusion that we do not want outside interference in our weekly Club Challenges.

Thanks for understanding

Euere ehrenwerte in den Jahrer ergraute Eminenz :loll:
Wir sind zusammengekommen den Sieger der letzten Ritterspiele zu bejubeln und feiern, :clap: :violin: :banana-angel:
bevor wir die neuen Kampfspiele für die nächst woche bekannt geben können. :D
Wir haben uns um 12 Uhr zu Tisch gegeben gegessen und getrunken geschmatzt und gerülpst wie es sich gehört. Aber die Krönung des Siegers wurde noch nicht verkündet. :?:
Dann sind wir wieder aufgestanden und unserer Täglichen Arbeit nachgegangen. :2thumbsup:

Der hohe Rat hat daher beschlossen das Gesetz zu brechen und die Ritterspiele für eröffnet zu erklären :auto-swerve:

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I was busy this week again and played only a bit on tuesday with some friends. It's also too warm and we have a high humidity, which makes driving with wheel a sweaty "issue". So i did only like 3 to 4 runs last sunday on my own track, which is way less than last time. :mrgreen:

But it looks like i have the honour again to bust my brain for next week. :)

I asked Koru already under his video about the name of the track.^^ And i guess restriction is the Tempesta.

Edit:
here is my fastest run from the last challenge

Last edited by DonnieBrasco on Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

High humidity and low oxygen levels it seems. Those weather patterns are not normal for sure. Doing a normal grocery run felt like a 10 mile chase today.

Just did a first stint on Koru's blistering fast Tempesta track. :mrgreen:

2.45.5 for now after 3 tries (and 2 failed runs) No video, as my good old HTPC is already protesting under all that sword clattering.

Return to “The Crew 2”