TDUDT Challenge

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Congrets to Luny! :rightthumbup: I did not do any another attempts.

Here are my 2 fastest runs:

Challenge for the next week:

Name: Dallas City Loop (The track is a variation of the Dallas PvP-track from TC1.)
Restriction: Maserati MC20 (i was first thinking about the McLaren Senna, because i like the handling and it would have also fit to that track, but then i thought why not using a car i never drove so far.)
Time is a bit over 3 minutes, but not much. I hope you don't mind. My personal goal is under 3 minutes here.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thank you :2thumbsup:

I will give Dallas a try later. :party:
Are you allergic to right hand turns or a keep turning left addict? :think:

Luny's Hover track has the most tries so far. I guess not every run went flawless there. :whistle:

2 more hours to go.

:rulez:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Glückwunsch an Luny für den Sieg. :rightthumbup:
für mich war das eines der interessantesten Rennen und habe viel Spaß gehabt.
Mir ist nur ein Fehler unterlaufen, denn ich habe mit Lenkrad :auto-swerve: die Ansicht Stoßstange gewählt
und ich denke im nachhinein das war nicht so optimal. Aber egal es war schön :clap:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Danke ! ^^

as requested:
here my parts & PRO settings =

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK, i have a request; please do not use 2 checkpoints per corner. It makes the track hard to read and makes you restart unnecessary often. I really do not understand the point of it, unless you want to create confusion? :?

:angry-banghead:

More important; congratz to Luny for winning the crazy Hover event wit crazy colors and crazy times. :smoking:

Back to my Trident. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I'm just trying to prevent cuts as good as possible. Sorry. I will keep that in mind.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

DonnieBrasco wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:59 pm I'm just trying to prevent cuts as good as possible. Sorry. I will keep that in mind.
Figured as much. But you get the same result with placing checkpoint close after a corner and there are no real cuts. At least i'm not looking for them, unlike some other players... :naughty:

I got complaints from players who, just like myself, had to restart countless times to get a single "clean" score. :evil:
In addition to that it is very hot here with little wind and things are heating up quickly, including game rage. :P

Game on :party:

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I can rebuild the track later if you like. No problem. :) Should i?
Cruising is not a crime
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

DonnieBrasco wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:29 am I can rebuild the track later if you like. No problem. :) Should i?
Ich habe mich auch viele male verfahren weil es doch ein bisschen unübersichtlich ist mit den CP´s.
Aber nun haben wir es doch schon einige male gefahren und kennen die Strecke.
Also wegen mir ,müssen wir das nicht ändern, ist halt ein bisschen schwierig aber ist ok :D

Return to “The Crew 2”