TDUDT Challenge

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

DonnieBrasco wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:29 am I can rebuild the track later if you like. No problem. :) Should i?
No need :mrgreen:
But thanks for the offer.

It is just a friendly request.
Besides, everybody makes a track as they see fit. :snooty:
In addition to that; its a challenge.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Alright, then lets run with it.

I did an hour session yesterday evening. Not sure if i will have time again for another session this week.

Needed a couple of attempts to get where i wanted, because the braking on the MC20 seems to be a bit strange. On some corners the car didnt wanna steer at all when braking hard. It felt like the ABS was off although it was on. I couldn't really figure out if thats a carproblem or it's some bumps in the roads that are causing it. At least i already reached my goal.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As the road is at angles near bridges and such, the brakes do lock up in soms spots. No ABS there. That is an additional factor.
The delay and relay fo certain elements of the IVT physics are in there on purpose, just like you can not move after hitting a car or an object, which i actually like as it prevents sloppy driving. But these brake fails feel unnatural and wrong. Even if you lift and steer it does not work. I call it a physics bug, even if it is probably added in there intentionally.

You just provided proof it can be done under 3 min lol. But 1 hour.. :shock:

I guess we all have to give it another try than. :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

with THE CREW MF releasing the 14th
do U still wanna do TDUDT TC2 weekly challenges?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

With the release of Motor Fest, a lot of attention will go there for sure. But as long as they do not include a track editor we are stuck on TC2 for the challenges. :snooty:

It makes sense to extend upcoming challenges to 2 weeks, instead of just 1. Starting this Saturday with Luny's new one. :party:

BTW i'm still dosing down after the hovercraft race. :smoking:

It all depends on the MF succes and dev follow up :mrgreen:

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

It looks like i can't play TCM at the moment anyway. I can't get past this screen in Uplay. (It's an ultimate edition, so it should start.)

Tonight i will reinstall it and test again. But i doubt it will work, because my current pc is at the lower end of the recommendations. And i will not be in a hurry for the new one just to be able to play TCM asap. I keep looking for best offers for the certain parts and that can take till the end of the year.

So i will most likely not have to play something anyway beside the weekly Forza stuff and the premium summits in TC2.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are still a few Summit reward cars i missed earlier. And they seem to release previous exclusives as well now.
MF has that tactic expanded. Everything is just a time exclusive, which makes the actual value of season pass content obsolete, unless you are impatient. And we all know who will buy everything and empty their parents credit cards. Marketing teams targeting pre-teens lol. Shame on you Soufy. :naughty:

I need to upgrade my HTPC as well. But i will have to wait until spring next year for that.

In the mean time, i do know most trees around the NY HC track up close and personal. I can use a refresh for sure. :party:

PS I think they were already working on Oahu as an extension of TC1.... :eeek:

PPS If you could play the demo and beta versions, you should be fine. :ugeek:

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

We wanna extend the challenges up to two weeks now?

interim results

Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Congratz on winning Donnie's challenge... Donnie :2thumbsup:

Luny will upload her challenge later today and that one will be up for 2 weeks. We will evaluate at a later stage if there is enough animo to continue the weekly challenges. The momentum will shift to MF for sure. But somehow it feels even less "social" than TC. We will see.

:party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

And the new Challenge =
:mrgreen:

Return to “The Crew 2”