TDUDT Challenge

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I only saw it at 15.40, so only 20 minutes to reply. No time in the morning. But good run.

More important, do you guys think it is a good thing to continue the weekly Challenges? :?:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is my video for this week 01/20-01/27
I hope you have fun with it, especially with the car :D

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi mad :D
If you and Luny want to continue, I'm there.
A few more players would of course be much better, but if no one wants to and everyone is only in Discord, there's nothing you can do.
I will also accept if you don't want to anymore
One more suggestion: the 2 minutes are a bit too short to make a nice route.
Wouldn't it be possible to aim for a time of 2 to 3 minutes?
P.S. I repainted my Ruby especially for the race ;)

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Korulax wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:50 am Hi mad :D
If you and Luny want to continue, I'm there.
A few more players would of course be much better, but if no one wants to and everyone is only in Discord, there's nothing you can do.
I will also accept if you don't want to anymore
One more suggestion: the 2 minutes are a bit too short to make a nice route.
Wouldn't it be possible to aim for a time of 2 to 3 minutes?
P.S. I repainted my Ruby especially for the race ;)

i'm leaning more towards ending if Realy no-one is joining !
and maybe stop waisting a lot of $ on keeping this forum live
as only like 50 ppl (of wich probably half will be searchbots)
watch the posts ....
React PLZ ! :twocents-02cents:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Right now we have decided to continue the weekly challenges and maybe some more will join. :party:

The DT site is strongly leaning on the TDU community and it takes way too long to deliver a new game.
But i will keep it alive for now. It is our own corner of the web and even if not everyone is posting, i do know some are checking in once in a while on a regular basis.

And TBH, i'm not a huge fan of social media. People pretend to be something they are not for likes and subs. Not to mention the moronic cancel culture. Moving all support channels to social was a big mistake IMO. I prefer the forum environment. Even if the publisher fora were often filled with acid.

But that can be easy fixed with good moderation. :whistle:

Lunytrickz will be reace leader until March. :woot:

:smoking:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is my video for Luny's Rock Trial with a small appendix :party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:39 pm Right now we have decided to continue the weekly challenges and maybe some more will join. :party:

The DT site is strongly leaning on the TDU community and it takes way too long to deliver a new game.
But i will keep it alive for now. It is our own corner of the web and even if not everyone is posting, i do know some are checking in once in a while on a regular basis.

And TBH, i'm not a huge fan of social media. People pretend to be something they are not for likes and subs. Not to mention the moronic cancel culture. Moving all support channels to social was a big mistake IMO. I prefer the forum environment. Even if the publisher fora were often filled with acid.

But that can be easy fixed with good moderation. :whistle:

Lunytrickz will be reace leader until March. :woot:

:smoking:
To be honest i am pretty much bored of the racing games at the moment. Recently i rediscovered CMS21, because i found some nice mods. I start TC2 once a week to do the 2 races in the summit where you get the followers or do the meanwhile rare summits where you can win a car. TCM i start once a day for a minute to vote on my car in the custom show. Also FH5 is only a once-a-week-game when i do the playlist together with Linda. If this challenge would have more active players i probably would rejoin, when i am in the mood.
Cruising is not a crime

Return to “The Crew 2”