TDU2 Xbox Players Rolecall

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I know there is already a similar topic for this, but this isn't the same.

I am looking for members on this forum who not only own TDU2 for the xbox360 platform, but regularly (at least once per week) play it.

The previous poll gives a false impression, as many people say they have an "xbox", yet they pretty much never touch it.

If you still play TDU2 on xbox, post below! (trying to get an accurate list going)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
ken87
New Starter
New Starter

I picked it up about a week ago and do play sometimes 2 or 3 times a week but that xbox controller is so hard to to get a working set up.
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I try to play as much as I can, but work hinders my opportunities most of the time. I was playing tonight for a good few hours with an other member of this forum, but I won't put his name down as this is the first I have been able to get on in just about a month so I can't say how much he gets on.

What is this list for exactly? Are you planning on organising some events or is it just for those that would like some active members to play with?
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mr Hertz wrote:What is this list for exactly? Are you planning on organising some events or is it just for those that would like some active members to play with?
Not sure yet; at this point probably just seeing how many people there are in general. Events in the future though could happen.
SCOOBASTEEB
New Starter
New Starter

I'va started playing more often again, couple of times a week.

I got bored of Horizon and decided to come home ;)
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

SCOOBASTEEB wrote:I'va started playing more often again, couple of times a week.

Came home to crc and club servers offline, Been flicking on and off for 2 To 3 weeks
nathan is a mexican!!
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:
SCOOBASTEEB wrote:I'va started playing more often again, couple of times a week.

Came home to crc and club servers offline, Been flicking on and off for 2 To 3 weeks
For xbox? Servers haven't been down in ions, you might have a connection problem.
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

eaustinn36 wrote:For xbox? Servers haven't been down in ions, you might have a connection problem.
The CRC and Club servers were down for an hour or two a couple of days ago, and it was not just my connection as I asked many others and they also said that they were down. Also can ions be used as a measurement of time? I thought they had something to do with atoms.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:For xbox? Servers haven't been down in ions, you might have a connection problem.
Unless you're talking about atoms with unequal ratios of electrons to protons, I believe you mean eons. And as you know, I try to get on as much as I can. (You can see my Gamertag below)
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mr Hertz wrote:The CRC and Club servers were down for an hour or two a couple of days ago, and it was not just my connection as I asked many others and they also said that they were down.
I guess I always get on at the good times then, as I haven't had a club/CRC server issue in months, and minus that one time, I could replace "months" with "a year".

@grooks - Yeah I meant eons... good catch.

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”