3D Car Tuning anyone ? Check this out :D

Drop in and chat about anything
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

So, a while ago I tuned a Peterbuilt truck using a Russian website called 3D Tuning dot Ru.

I totally forgot about this site, until I was checking out some photo's on my facebook page.
I then posted the picture below on teamspeak to show off this very 'wrong' truck to my friends there haha ..
And then we set up a competition to make the oddest and most utter tuned car in the world.

Behold, here are my tries, starting with the truck, followed by a russian car, an Evo and a Renault Laguna / Dacia Logan Sedan :D

1987: Peterbuilt 359

1979: ZAZ 968M Zaporozhets

2006: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX

2005: Renault Laguna / Dacia Logan Sedan

I'd like to see you try haha ;)

Rules to post your car:

01] The car must be genuine. Meaning, it cannot be posted on the net before, it múst have been created by you.
02] The car múst be posted using the layout which can be downloaded by clicking HERE or below (see info below)
03] If there are enough participants, maybe we can start off a little competition ;)
04] Make love, not war. Not everyone has the same tast, so what seems ulgy and utter and total bollocks in your eyes, might be the dreamcar of someone else !
05] Last but not least, just have fun making 'm ;) I know I did and so did everyone else in The Ramteam Community ;)

Downloadable template to use when posting your creation:
(right mouse click, save as..)

Return to “The Lay-by”