UbiSoft Presentation

Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Will they reveal the upcoming Ivory Tower Game?

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

im already drooling :drool:

The Crew looks good
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

wow, just wow

:eeek: :woot:

:auto-swerve:

That looks awesome. :dance:
PS4, XBox ONE and PC 8-)

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Oh my god. I knew they were building a racer with police chases (got good connections ;) ) and I've seen several shots and mini-movs (10-15 seconds) of the WiP, but this is just amazing.
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

this video was in the suggested box. it looks more like a traditional Need For Speed game. if you look at 6:40 (after the challenge) , you will notice in the upper right corner it says "returning to free-drive". this video also shows (at the beginning) how you can customize your vehicle.

i still have yet to see more about DriveClub and if it has a free-roam, but so far The Crew looks like the best replacement for TDU2.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What i don't like about these demos is that they play with controllers. Gives the wrong signal when it comes to racing games IMO.
Physics are most definitely arcade. Should be fun to play.
Vehicle customization rocks. Awesome stuff there.

Too bad nobody dares to make an open world racer with pure drivers related sim like physics and gameplay. :auto-swerve:

:character-blues:

Return to “The Lay-by”