GT5

Retro
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Here's a thread for everything Gran Turismo 5...enjoy thoroughly and post some of your in-game pics if you'd like...I'd like to start doing that :mrgreen:

Have any rare cars? Feel free to tell all about them!

What's your favorite track car? Mine is without a doubt the Viper GTS-R Oreca LM car :mrgreen:
Last edited by Bez on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved :)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just gonna leave this here...

I hope other people like GT5 too :|

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Grumpy
New Starter
New Starter

It's not a bad game, although i have to be honest i like Forza better. But of course i have "a few hours" in GT5 ;)

Some screens :)

Aww sad car :( ....... :D

this is one of my favorites tho, have driven it quite a lot :)

More screens can be found here
GT5 screens

I'm talking to you......yes YOU :P
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Grumpy wrote:It's not a bad game, although i have to be honest i like Forza better. But of course i have "a few hours" in GT5 ;)
Really? I prefer GT5 over Forza because it's more fluent and the cars feel faster. I'd have to say I like Forza drifting and car sounds better...lol I have quite a few hours in GT5 as well ;)

I like your screenshots, especially the SLS Carbon! Unfortunately, I didn't make it to GT5 until December 2011 so I missed all of the pre-order cars :( To compensate...I made my own version!...in TDU2 that is :p I made it last night, and I shall post to my album on here, since the official forums are down :cry:

P.S. Nice Volvo's! I have a 240GLT that I use for drifting lol...lowered and all cambered up 8-)

Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Has anybody here gotten the platinum trophy in GT5 yet? I'm struggling to get it :p

oddracer996
New Starter
New Starter

I'm not even close to a platinum trophy in GT5. But then again I never pay much attention to the trophy's in any game I play. Lately I've been catching up with the seasonal events so I can buy some of the cars needed to finish off the aspec events.

Here are some old images from the photo mode that I had lying around on my computer.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

oddracer996 wrote:I'm not even close to a platinum trophy in GT5. But then again I never pay much attention to the trophy's in any game I play. Lately I've been catching up with the seasonal events so I can buy some of the cars needed to finish off the aspec events.

Here are some old images from the photo mode that I had lying around on my computer.
Nice pics! I don't even think I have those photo locations...I've been doing much the same as you are, however I'm up to my neck in the 24 hours of Le Mans lol

oddracer996
New Starter
New Starter

Gatorbait771 wrote:
Nice pics! I don't even think I have those photo locations...I've been doing much the same as you are, however I'm up to my neck in the 24 hours of Le Mans lol
Glad you like the pics, I want to do more action shots eventually. The locations for the photos are, Ahrweiler Street, Lucerne - Chapel Bridge, and San Gimignano - Town Square. If you're doing the endurance races in a-spec I'm pretty sure you have the locations unlocked. I forget how you unlock the locations though.

I always dreaded those endurance races in GT4, I never touched the 24 hour race cause I didn't have the time to complete it. I'm glad for 5 they added in the save during a race feature so I can take my time with Le Mans when, or if I get around to it.

Those lo-poly people really like the Audi.
Shortly after this race I painted the Mustang Black
Is it just me or do these cars look more like toys?
ImageImage
One of my favorite photo mode shots I've taken so far.
CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I been playing GT5 since release. When I am not playing TDU2 I am playing GT5. In GT5 I open my own serveroom when I go to the lobby. My A Spec is level 40. My B Spec is level 29.
Last edited by CaptainTNT on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .

Return to “Older GT games”