Best Wheel for Racing Games

Talk about your gaming hardware:
All platforms:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Karu62 wrote:i didnt know Xarlith had made that much progress. im still without a video card and cannot do anything.
Figuring it all out is a big task. But once they know where to look for it, things change quickly.
The non blocking brakes and non sliding 4wd cars are already a big improvement. The new cars are good to drive.

Hope you will get a new card or PC soon. A lot of players are getting back to TDU2, including some high profile modders like Djey (dev).
it can only get better from now
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi

The official wheel discussion thread! Show off a new rig, share your G27, or just talk about which wheel is best or which one is overpriced crap with no customer support *cough*fanatec*cough*!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

We already have a similar wheel thread Here
Image Image
Prepsi

Bezrider wrote:We already have a similar wheel thread Here
But that's only for tdu2, this is in general.

CK Edit: Changed the Title of the Wheel Thread to a more common Racing Game Wheels.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fanatec is one of the best brands when it comes to good driving wheels.
My Customer Support is excellent, within 24hrs response or adequate tech support. Premium Support.
Don't know where you get your info from, but you are obviously not well informed.

Maybe there have been issues with other models in the past. But the Club Sport Wheel is very well built. Germaneering they call it. And for a reason.

I have my CSW a year now and it is still very good and sturdy. Gives more and better feedback than any wheel i tried before.
Pricey indeed, but if you have the money, go for it.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi

MadManCK wrote:Fanatec is one of the best brands when it comes to good driving wheels.
My Customer Support is excellent, within 24hrs response or adequate tech support. Premium Support.
Don't know where you get your info from, but you are obviously not well informed.

Maybe there have been issues with other models in the past. But the Club Sport Wheel is very well built. Germaneering they call it. And for a reason.

I have my CSW a year now and it is still very good and sturdy. Gives more and better feedback than any wheel i tried before.
Pricey indeed, but if you have the money, go for it.

Lol but its soooo overpriced. they charge you for the shifter, then for the pedals, by the time you're done it's amounted to 300 something bucks, whereas Logitech sends everything bundled with the wheel. yes, ffb is second to none, but you most certainly pay for it.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

so... I got G27 for $200 on craigslist (used few times, like new). So far I like it. Never used a wheel before for video games, still getting used to it, with clutch+shifting etc... takes a while. I say it's worth the price!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote: Lol but its soooo overpriced. they charge you for the shifter, then for the pedals, by the time you're done it's amounted to 300 something bucks, whereas Logitech sends everything bundled with the wheel. yes, ffb is second to none, but you most certainly pay for it.
The shifter is indeed ridiculously priced at 200€ Wheel base alone (without a wheel) is about 500€ and the GT Rim is 300€. Add the Club Sport Pedals or Formula Rim and you already passed the 1000€/$ mark.
I bought a shifter from Thrustmaster, as it looks way cooler and works awesome.
dpuff wrote:so... I got G27 for $200 on craigslist (used few times, like new). So far I like it. Never used a wheel before for video games, still getting used to it, with clutch+shifting etc... takes a while. I say it's worth the price!
I had a G25 before, that never broke down, even after 4 years of torture. Very good quality.

Other wheel i'm interested in is the Thrustmaster T500RS. Looks awesome as well.

IMO it is much cooler to play racing games with a wheel.

MikeSynyster
New Starter
New Starter

Personally I use the G27, it's an absolute diamond on TDU 2
TDU 2 PSN: RazorSnakes

F1 2012, The Crew, Drive Club PSN: MikeSynyster
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have sim rig and i currently use and prefer the G27 wheel with an aftermarket steering wheel which fits original buttons and DSD carbon fiber paddles and load sensor brake mod yet to be installed and the G27 also has Siminstruments mounted dash board because i do alot of iracing

I like the G27 its never steered me wrong so its my wheel of choice and just to be on safe side i have spare G27 in case worst does happen

Return to “Gaming Gear”