TDU2 Xbox Players Rolecall

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
EvilAg3nt
New Starter
New Starter

im Back...
i managed to find an old obsolete gamersave on a flash drive,and reloaded from there.
many of you didnt know this,but about 4 months ago my brand new! hard drive crashed and i lost 7 years worth of xbox history....yeah..
so anyways,im back,ive been playing for two daze now,ran into whoopsie n a few others,the rammers are still around,i still outdrive em,life is good,lets play some TDU people!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi EvilAg3nt welcome back, sorry about your hard drive :( that's a lot of stuff to lose.

Still only one thing to do when this happens, (apart from throw it out of the window :o )
just put it behind you and keep on gaming :)
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Saw you on TDU2 yesterday.

Welcome back.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

EvilAg3nt wrote:ran into whoopsie
Haha, that gave me a good laugh! But that was a fun cruise yesterday! Too bad I was using my Audi TT, and you had to keep slowing down for me in your 599XX.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
dj_psycho_c
New Starter
New Starter

My gamer tag is dj psycho c (with spaces) and im on almost every day, or every couple of days. I love to just cruise around to my houses and drive different cars and a few of my fave roads. I drive around 50 mph on 2 lane roads and anywheres from 70 mph up to 100 mph on highways. I stop at stop signs and lights and use my blinkers lol i like driving realistically although im not opposed to drag races and such.

Oh yeah, and i love flying down that mountain pass road from the center of hawaii that goes east...i have that road memorized haha

"This is the biggest thriller since Michael Jackson went white." - Jeremy Clarkson
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

dj_psycho_c wrote:My gamer tag is dj psycho c (with spaces) and im on almost every day, or every couple of days. I love to just cruise around to my houses and drive different cars and a few of my fave roads. I drive around 50 mph on 2 lane roads and anywheres from 70 mph up to 100 mph on highways. I stop at stop signs and lights and use my blinkers lol i like driving realistically although im not opposed to drag races and such.

Oh yeah, and i love flying down that mountain pass road from the center of hawaii that goes east...i have that road memorized haha
You in Hawaii usually? I'll see if I can find you.

EDIT: Found you in a Harley ;)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'll be on the lookout too! I hope to see you in the game! (I'm hooksie54 by the way, in case some stranger sees you and starts honking his horn like a maniac!)
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”