The Crew Server Status

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – January 7

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Wednesday, January 7th, from 9:30 to 11:30 AM CET (GMT+1).

Additionally, we will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on Xbox 360, Wednesday, January 7th, from 9:00 to 10:00 AM CET (GMT+1).

This maintenance will allow us to apply some game fixes as well as improving the global stability of the servers.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Great to hear, hopefully the game will be better 8-)
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Servers are up and running again. Update of about 200MB.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – January 14

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Wednesday, January the 14th, from 9:30 to 11:30 AM CET (GMT+1).

This maintenance will allow us to apply some game fixes as well as improving the global stability of the servers.

EDIT: Servers are back up now :2thumbsup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Earlier today there was some server maintenance

[Completed]The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – January 21

Our maintenance for The Crew on PS4, Xbox One and PC has started. The game should be back at 11:30 AM CET (GMT+1).

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maintenance today 28/1 from 3.30 EST to 5.30 EST
The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – January 28

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Wednesday, January the 28th, from 9:30 to 11:30 AM CET (GMT+1).

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Did all the scores reset? All my skill medals are gone and the scoreboards empty...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Usually rebooting both Uplay and The Crew will fix that.

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Return to “The Crew Game”