Drop in and chat about anything
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

A message from the heavens?
:angelic-blueglow:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:24 pm A message from the heavens?
:angelic-blueglow:
*Trump runs into the bunker* :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some clarity given by AG Barr and also the way MSM twists and turns events.

For the largest part the BLM protests have been peaceful over here in NL. Even if some rioters try to disturb that peace.
Time for the US to get things back to "normal". Whatever that is :doh:

Defunding Police must be the most stupid thing i ever heard Mayors say.
Doing so would be counterproductive and paves the way for anarchy. Dealing with Police brutality is a different topic. Especially when minorities are systematically targeted as some say.

Most disturbing are politicians, who deliberately let things get out of hand. Releasing arrested rioters, so they can go back to commit more violent crimes is beyond belief insane. There are some serious system flaws in some Cities in the US.

But not only there. Our own Mayor in Amsterdam forgot all rules for people gathering due to Covid-19, because the right to protest was more important to her. Needless to say she is an activist herself.

As a civil servant and especially as a Mayor, you always have to place the safety of ALL inhabitants above anything else. Ideology or Politics aside. Some do not seem to get that. They should be replaced or removed.

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

People taking seflies, pretending to be riotters :eeek:

Like it is cool to demolish others property :doh:
What message does that send to the World? :angry-banghead:

Time to wake up !

:ugeek:

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:54 pm People taking seflies, pretending to be riotters :eeek:

Like it is cool to demolish others property :doh:
What message does that send to the World? :angry-banghead:

Time to wake up !

:ugeek:

Yeah she got exposed, deleted her profile on social media. I heard she was a writer and got fired from her job after this stunt.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is an Iconoclasm going on right now. :eeek:

Despite some of these figures having a violent past, most of them have done lots of good things for these countries as well. They are part of the history and tearing statues down will not change that. Even Columbus was beheaded :facepalm:

Emotions run deep. Is this a cleanse of the countries soul, or is something more behind it? :think:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

BLM donations go directly to a shell company, that funds politic DEM Pres candidates. It appears that the whole BLM "movement" is another political branche of that party in the US. Despicable really. Abusing real sentiments and the past to use for stuffing political candidates and their campaigns.

Crazy World. :eeek:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Time to expose who are behind these violent riots and who has been funding the chaos. :naughty:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The pathetic attemtps to drive wedges between groups within society fail badly.
More and more see things through a different lens.
:rightthumbup:

Return to “The Lay-by”