The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Audi RS6 Avant performance '15
Audi RS6 Avant performance '15.jpg
The Audi RS 6 quattro, commonly referred to as the RS6, is the highest-performing version, and top-of-the-line specification of the Audi A6, positioned above the Audi S6. It is a mid-size sports-focused executive car, produced by the high-performance private subsidiary company quattro GmbH, for Audi AG, part of the Volkswagen Group. RS 6 were also produced as a five-door five-seat "Avant", Audi's name for an estate car–station wagon and a four-door five-seat saloon–sedan. The third generation (C7) is only available as an Avant.

The third generation RS 6 Avant made its debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, the new model brought no major surprises on the outside, as every detail has been previewed by the sedan version. The RS 6's body was now made of 20-percent aluminum and features numerous components made from high-strength steel. As a result, the new Avant version is 100 kilos lighter than its predecessor. Under the hood, the RS 6 Avant had a V-10 engine in favor of a new twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter TFSI V-8 engine that delivered a total of 560 horsepower between 5,700 and 6,700 rpm, and 516.29 pound-feet of torque between 1,750 and 5,500 rpm.

Audi announced the RS 6 Avant performance together with the RS 7 Sportback performance on October 22, 2015. The two models now offer 605hp, 45 more than the standard version, and up to 750Nm (553 ft-lb) of torque. While the RS 6 Avant's top speed remains limited to 305 km/h, the 0 to 100 km/h time has been reduced to just 3.7 seconds, and the car will get from 0 to 200 km/h in 12.1 seconds. The twin-turbo 4.0-litre V8 is still paired with the company’s eight-speed tiptronic gearbox while the quattro all-wheel drive system sends more power to the rear under normal conditions (40/60 front-rear torque distribution).

Specs:
Audi RS6 Avant performance '15 specs.png
Audi RS6 Avant performance '15 specs.png (5.98 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
Audi RS6 Avant performance '15 rear.jpg
Audi RS6 Avant performance '15 side.jpg
Audi RS6 Avant performance '15 interior.jpg
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
GodEneru
Apprentice
Apprentice

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Ginetta G4 '64
No! :(

Why didn't you keep the game goin’ by postin’ another Jaguar? Image
The game gotta end sometime, you made me tired of seeing Jaguars.

I wouldn't mind seeing a whole page with Mazdas though. ;)
Maybe she should make one whole page filled with only BMW and Porsche. :roll:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

GodEneru wrote:Maybe she should make one whole page filled with only BMW and Porsche. :roll:
Not Never gonna happen. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
GodEneru wrote:Maybe she should make one whole page filled with only BMW and Porsche. :roll:
How about another bet through a game of Civ5 to decide something? :twisted:

If you win or if I get eliminated before you I could finish rigging/vertexing the character models you mentioned you have for P:M, and if you lose you do what Eneru said.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Our group's Civ5 game is already tomorrow? Image
死の (Shino) wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:
How about another bet through a game of Civ5 to decide something? :twisted:
:think:

Only if ya unban Arabia or The Huns. Image
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shino, you're one of the most annoying people to play against on Civilization, always warmongering and never being merciful.
Tsukishima wrote:Only if ya unban Arabia or The Huns. Image
You might as well make him use the Republic of Venice. :loll:
Tsukishima wrote:Our group's Civ5 game is already tomorrow? Image
Check the calendar. It's on the 19:30 of saturday or whatever time it will be in the timezone you are.

Wow, this was a HUGE off-topic.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

No way, both are OP for multiplayer games. I could let you go with Poland although I don't know how the other players would feel about it.
TheLuigi907 wrote: never being merciful.
And why should I be when my opponents can recover themselves and try to regain their territory back? I will always completely eliminate someone whenever I get the chance, at least they get able to exit the game and get some rest.
TheLuigi907 wrote:
You might as well make him use the Republic of Venice. :loll:
One day I'll try it with Venice, when there is nothing at stake of course.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Tsukishima wrote:Our group's Civ5 game is already tomorrow? Image
Check the calendar. It's on the 19:30 of saturday or whatever time it will be in the timezone you are.
I would have totally missed it, I thought it was goin’ to be next week...

Thanks for the reminder. :D

TheLuigi907 wrote:You might as well make him use the Republic of Venice. :loll:
He already got a domination victory with the Iroquois, I wouldn't be surprised if he at least did well with Venice. :|
死の (Shino) wrote:
No way, both are OP for multiplayer games. I could let you go with Poland although I don't know how the other players would feel about it.
I feel like they'd all join in some sort of big coalition against me before I could even get my Winged Hussars. Image

I'd probably use Ethiopia in this, you got yourself a deal let's make the bet. Image

TheLuigi907 wrote:Wow, this was a HUGE off-topic.
Yep, and the most impressive thing about it is that I wasn't the one who started it. :o
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tsukishima wrote: Yep, and the most impressive thing about it is that I wasn't the one who started it. :o
Noted :D

And now

:back to topic:

PS Feel free to open a topic about Civilization. Others might play too. I can move the unrelated post from here.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:Wow, this was a HUGE off-topic.
Yep, and the most impressive thing about it is that I wasn't the one who started it. :o
True, but you went in with the flow. :P

Sorry for the off-topic, I'll get back to posting cars now.

Return to “The Showroom”