Prepsi's 0 fee 1 million reward daily challenges! [pc]

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
top250

Xlthuathopec wrote:I strongly dislike you, Prepsi.

You are an evil, evil man, and I hate you.

I will never ever go around that place ever again. AI, general cockups and tight corners in that hellpit of a location meant I screwed up twice. But I don't care, so the new benchmark is 2:45:39. Which will probably be easily beaten, but I'm beyond caring >I
he loves ponys
Prepsi

top250 wrote:

I will never ever go around that place ever again. AI, general cockups and tight corners in that hellpit of a location meant I screwed up twice. But I don't care, so the new benchmark is 2:45:39. Which will probably be easily beaten, but I'm beyond caring >I
he loves ponys
http://greenwolf.wikispaces.com/file/vi ... te_gif.gif
Prepsi

I've been overworking you guys with the zombie tractors and the ridiculous penalty's, so this is a break from all that. A laid back A6 drive through north ibiza, no traffic, no penalty. :D

CK Edit: Removed the double
top250

Prepsi wrote:
top250 wrote:

he loves ponys
http://greenwolf.wikispaces.com/file/vi ... te_gif.gif

your just wrong.....................
Prepsi

another laid back drive...
Prepsi

Due to unforseen circumstances IRL, my time is more limited and i might not be making them daily. I still will try to make them daily though.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Haven't had time to get on lately, might get on today but I've a feeling MadMan's challenges are finished now :(
Image Image
Prepsi

teh new one is here!

Return to “Events”