Power Unleashed! (PC)

Promote it here
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:You want recruits? I give a tip try a more mature approach at things and maybe you find some new recruits ... I really don't think anyone will join your club after they read this thread. :twocents-02cents:
I don't expect anyone to join when the game is as good as dead, not the mention how many hackers there are out there...

I just log on and do some FTL, if there are members on we do a lil cruisin'...
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

As far as this situation with top250 goes, he will be dealt with and punished accordingly. Last thing we need is 12 year old kid who feels he has some power now that I was demoted to raw recruit for inactivity.

top250 your rank is still a "Member" last time I checked, you have no power, you will never be executive, you will never be trusted, you need to grow up! (Demoting me to a raw recruit for inactivity, sounds reasonable to me)

dpuff is still the underBOSS.

True Story. :roll:
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

dpuff wrote:As far as this situation with top250 goes, he will be dealt with and punished accordingly. Last thing we need is 12 year old kid who feels he has some power now that I was demoted to raw recruit for inactivity.

top250 your rank is still a "Member" last time I checked, you have no power, you will never be executive, you will never be trusted, you need to grow up! (Demoting me to a raw recruit for inactivity, sounds reasonable to me)

dpuff is still the underBOSS.

True Story. :roll:
#10 raw recruit has no say unless asked....

i'm going to say no more. Your now causing trolling trouble
nathan is a mexican!!
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:Keep it civilized guys.

Don't you have your own club forum now to pull each others hair out?

:character-blues:
yes we do but dpuff does not want to use it
nathan is a mexican!!
SpeedyAudi
New Starter
New Starter

I'm sick and tired of hearing reports of bad behavior of you top, your annoying little immature kid. Also thank you for leaving the club, we will all be happy.

I also be kicking you from the club [Edit] you already have :woot:
You will also be removed from my friends list, and kicked from the website.

I also want him to be banned from this forum, for making silly threads, ranting about prepsi, and ruining my club reputation. I'm pretty made at the kid :angry-banghead:

I also thank MadManCK and the owner of site, for delete the rubbish this kid has posted..
I'm so sorry to admin and site owner..
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ok I'm no club member, but this kind of trouble every club can do without.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

SpeedyAudi wrote:I'm sick and tired of hearing reports of bad behavior of you top, your annoying little immature kid. Also thank you for leaving the club, we will all be happy.

I also want him to be banned from this forum, for making silly threads, ranting about prepsi, and ruining my club reputation. I'm pretty made at the kid :angry-banghead:

I also thank MadManCK and the owner of site, for delete the rubbish this kid has posted..
warning mate if you dare to stalk me i will be in Melbourne in Audi Brighton tell your boss how much of a dick you are :P bye bye tdudrivetime see you when nathan loses his job :P
nathan is a mexican!!
SpeedyAudi
New Starter
New Starter

snake250 wrote:
SpeedyAudi wrote:I'm sick and tired of hearing reports of bad behavior of you top, your annoying little immature kid. Also thank you for leaving the club, we will all be happy.

warning mate if you dare to stalk me i will be in Melbourne in Audi Brighton tell your boss how much of a dick you are :P bye bye tdudrivetime see you when nathan loses his job :P

Why would I waste my time stalking a kid that is as smart as a pickle.. :loll:
Prepsi

Thank you. :woot:
And in return, i apologize for having my friend troll the powerunleashed website.
Also, top is trolling me on youtube, here's his channel:

he's also been trolling another guy who i subbed to, you can talk to him here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelB450
now, once again, sorry for having my friend troll powerunleashed.
darcyjake1

Quote thing did not work for me before.

what has my brother been saying to you guys?

i'm ryan and my brother is jake

my brother is a big troll and annoying person. not worth going to my youtube channel where i've uploaded and dislikeing b'coz i'm his brother :auto-swerve:

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”