The Crew Wishlist

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Deceitful-Fox wrote:I would much rather have less lag than a vinyl editor, that's for sure. Some people are tasteful or artistic with such a tool, but 90% of people absolutely ruin their cars. Does anyone remember Midnight Club LA's Rate My Ride thing? ALL of the top cars were supercars plastered with branded logos. Hideous...
I'm with you on this, you only have to look at the Skin a car competition it had some hideous designs even at the top of the voting tables :eeek:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I guess my question falls under this topic, community. Now that a few have played beta, how important is communication in general to playing with your crew? Last I heard, there was going to not be a text chat option. If voice chat is all that is available, are team events playable with just game prompts? To be honest, I am pretty much a solo player even in mmo's. I belong to guilds in other games but we chat very little, just at events mostly and we play solo for the most part other times. So just chatting for chat's sake isn't the issue, just game play.
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well, you can chat to 1 person on uplay (shift+F2), but that is far from handy.
To me, an MMO stands or falls with social features too. Leaving out a text chat option on PC is a no-no. We don't want to be dumbed down like it is on consoles.
I already turned off voice chat because I couldn't hear my crew member talking because of all the morons leaving their mic on.
Also, push-to-talk anyone? afaik it's not in the game.
As far as I saw you can only mute one-by-one or everyone in a session, but that includes your crew members.

To answer your question; yes we tell eachother where we go or what we want to do next. Chat is pretty much a must-have, both voice for those who want it, and text for those who don't want or can't talk.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I completely agree on the communication options. :rightthumbup:

Text chat is a must. I will never use a headset and mic. And am not interested in jungle sounds from others during play.

PS I moved the post to the proper thread as this thread is monitored by Ivory Tower as well.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I also want a text chat I mean they should know it was in both the tdu games ... btw I find the structure of the option in that pseudo cellphone way too complicated.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I completely agree on the communication options. :rightthumbup:

Text chat is a must. I will never use a headset and mic. And am not interested in jungle sounds from others during play.

PS I moved the post to the proper thread as this thread is monitored by Ivory Tower as well.
No problem, I kind of was at a loss for which thread to post this question to.

Yes, text chat would be something I would use. I don't have and am not going to purchase a headset and mic for just this one game. I have a nice surround sound set up and have no use for a headset. That will likely mean I will be playing single/solo if I need voice chat in order to help in a crew. Give it a wait and see, you never know, maybe this will change.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

after playing the BETA for a few day's
i got another wish:

earning MORE MONEY
that ya can buy a new BETER car wenn lvling up
as exsample: having earned 100 000 game$ wenn getting to lvl 10
instead of the 25 000 i got now
:angry-tappingfoot:
\/8

Not sure if it's the right thread.
To my understanding this:
Q: Will we be able to unlock the same car twice and tune each one differently?
A: Absolutely. If you love a car and want to be able to use it for different types of missions, you can do that.
means that we can have (e.g.) 2 Camaro's.
But it wasn't possible in the beta, instead there was an info saying that you already have that vehicle.
I hope they will change it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You wont be able to buy 2 Camaros. But you can have them in all specs. So you virtually will have 5 of them if you want to.
Lunytrickz wrote:after playing the BETA for a few day's
i got another wish: earning MORE MONEY
Time to do some PvP races. Bigger rewards there.
You can also use perks to increase your income from single events.

And there are a few "easy money" skills, that end in 15 seconds or so.

:banana-rock:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yeah PvP races earned me some good cash. Let's hope the whole matching system is more stable this time.

Return to “The Crew Game”