The Crew Wishlist

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

How about free game servers on consoles? For example, free to play games on PS4 have fully accessible online content for both PS Plus users and standard users, if The Crew servers can work like that they can sell more copies $$$. :whistle:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice idea but it would never happen. :(
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bezrider wrote:Nice idea but it would never happen. :(
There's always hope. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Was watching madmanck's cruise around the map and there's one thing that's been bugging me big time and that is the power line poles.

Those things are NOT toothpicks. I've seen one wreck happen in front of my eyes at an intersection where a car plowed into one going about 50-55. It was an epic battle of car vs power pole. The car lost.

The poles in TDU2 were solid. You slammed into one, the car stopped. It just ruins the immersion for me to see them crumble like that and the car suffering hardly a scratch on the paint job. I mean, come on !

That's something that needs to be fixed. Some people may not like that, but I invite you to go ahead and try driving your car into a RL power pole at 25 mph. Much less 100+. The pole will win every single time. Those things are designed to be sturdy as heck.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Trees are very sturdy, they wont snap. :D
Game has been created by French Tree Huggers.

There is more to destructing objects. I think cars should slow down a bit more when you hit something, for example.

I did hit a pole on the Old Navajo trail to El Paso and it did not slow down the car or cause a lot of damage. Maybe that needs some tweaking.

Feels a bit unnatural.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

What I thought was strange is that the car looks completely beaten from just hitting a few fences or little objects. So there might be a little tweaking needed to make it more believable.
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

blehz wrote:What I thought was strange is that the car looks completely beaten from just hitting a few fences or little objects. So there might be a little tweaking needed to make it more believable.
Sure. Like busted headlights.... maybe a busted radiator, wheels knocked out of alignment, tire blowout, smashed windshield, etc.

Also, how about making the gas stations functional? Like a social hub or something. Avatars getting out of the car and interacting. Forming crews, etc.
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Also, I'm begging on my knees here, please include the 2014 corvette stingray.
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I am just hoping they add the ferrari 458, that on pimped up :2thumbsup:
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

I wouldn't mind a T-bucket roadster

Return to “The Crew Game”