The Crew Wishlist

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grimx133 wrote:I mentioned it in the Ubisoft forum, but, they really need to have the odometer cumulative. These resets are a terrible thing, I sure want to know how far I've driven a particular car.
It was not just the odometer reset. Everything was reset at boot-up. KM/H to MPH again, control mapping and driving viewpoint as well. That will most likely be fixed at release.

Map options Routes:

-I saw an interesting suggestion on the UbiForum where a request was made to make different types of routes, when placing a waypoint. From dirt to non dirt to a straight line, keeping landscape, rivers and bridges in mind.
I think this can be very interesting to do, especially when it is based on the spec of the car you are driving in.
And give alternative routes as well. Like the fastest option or a one where highways are avoided. :twocents-02cents:

-Add map markers, like bookmarks. So you can fast travel quickly to your favorite spots
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

GPS routes have always been an irritation in TDU2, You're right there should be options to select the kind of route you want, not just shortest possible distance.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Now there are already some modifications that we want to apply in the future.

Regarding the gearbox, we want to allow players (in a manual mode) to switch the gears instantaneously without having any latency between each input.

Another example concerns the movement of the cockpit camera, where we want to allow players to remove that movement if they want it.

In conclusion, keep an eye on the game until the launch and keep your feedback coming!

The Crew Team
Head panning adjustable. Nice. I like to drive without that. Makes cockpit view more useable.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Where is this answer coming from?
Anything official about text chat? :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

blehz wrote:Where is this answer coming from?
Anything official about text chat? :D
From The Crew Team :D

Text chat is being worked on. But in don't know if it will make it to the release version. I hope so. Much better than the Uplay chat.

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sounds good, lets hope they deliver. Still haven't pre-ordered. :D

We're getting way too many release in November. Probably also GTA V and many I forgot about.
Saving some days off. :2thumbsup:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

ok, the 1 thing that realy pissed me off
was the Laguna Seca raceway
they got the curves radius & lay-out pretty much richt
BUT the elevations and suroundinds where MILES off
specialy the Legendary Corkscrew and the start finish strait
just compare these vids

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i want The Crew to have a RAID tuning/pimping/ styling option like this :2thumbsup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote:ok, the 1 thing that realy pissed me off
was the Laguna Seca raceway, specialy the Legendary Corkscrew and the start finish strait
Yes, they screwed up the Corkscrew. The most iconic curve combo of the Laguna Seca track.
And we already reported that during the beta. Maybe the IT devs don't care, but we do :P

Return to “The Crew Game”