TDU 2 Videos

Show off your in-game videos
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Great videos MadMan, by the way the first one wont show due to copyright
Yes, i heard that. Stupid thing is i used Paul v Dyk "for an angel" which is part of Hariba radio, only a slightly different version.
Maybe i will have to swap audio, but i don't get it. :?

I'll look into it as part one is a good one 8-)

Edit, i did a quick fix with a tune from the free youtube library. Song is a bit shorter than the vid so last part is without sound. At least you can watch this one in all 230 blocked countries again, lol :lol:

[youtube]53QR5VC-Wz8[/youtube]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Here's a short capture from a nighttime drive in a storm with Reavan and me...
[youtube]yrcxu8xUuX0[/youtube]
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Reavan
New Starter
New Starter

Here is part 1 of 5 of a cruise I had in ibiza with clubmates and a frequent guest...Outlaw
[youtube]3SXRjZthgME[/youtube]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Reavan wrote:Here is part 1 of 5 of a cruise I had in ibiza with clubmates and a frequent guest...Outlaw
Nice Drive. Spyker is a very cool ride. I use it for cruises often as well. Can be competitive in A3 races too 8-)

PS If you use Movie Maker, make sure to select "wide screen 16:9" in the options. It avoids the black bars above and below the picture :geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Reavan
New Starter
New Starter

Thanks MM for that tip....I just uploaded part 4 of that cruise just like that ;)

Now, here is me reaching 4000 miles on my One-77 and celebrating on my favorite mountain road.

[youtube]jNZfbN8FxEI[/youtube]
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

This is a short mountain drive with a storyline added. Rated G (I guess):
[youtube]x9wL75w3jmU[/youtube]
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Can we have a longer story next time with real dragons..... or was that Skyrim :lol:
Image Image
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Well, I do have skyrim...it might be interesting to do a cut-scene. Maybe next time:).
Reavan
New Starter
New Starter

Arsinoe's Personal No Club Club Film
[youtube]nx5E0dU_D3k[/youtube]

Excerpt of a mountain drive this past weekend
[youtube]7BfsMpjh_g0[/youtube]

The follow up to the previous one on straights
[youtube]SBrNoc6s200[/youtube]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some of my CRC's and one from Luny ;)

[youtube]k50S_NuFb50[/youtube]
[youtube]oL7TGzjcyWQ[/youtube]
[youtube]6WTept_y6_g[/youtube]

City Speed and Atom Thrillz are up for the next 3 days for Friends and Club ony.
Made a few mistakes on the Atom run so that one should be a good prey.
City Speed in the Pagani is my personal best time on that track. Wonder if someone will grab that one :mrgreen:

And the free stuff from atari as a compensation for the month ! (ok, almost) wait to get a Forum back online will be

:Coming soon:
NOT
:lol:

Return to “TDU Videos”