Say hello...to the SLS AMG Black series

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike

No votes

Total votes: 0
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

RamteamJax wrote:
lamboman1342 wrote:I have to agree with driiven. I love the SLS and its on my top 5 favorite cars, but this is too much. It ruins the car, makes it look like Mansory got a hold of it
At least it's better than an Aventador..
In what way? The Aventador is faster, better looking, and just an overall better car. And this isn't the normal SLS, when the Aventador SV or something comes it'll make this thing crawl back into it's little hole.. Not that I don't like it :p
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Eugene4259 wrote:
RamteamJax wrote:
lamboman1342 wrote:I have to agree with driiven. I love the SLS and its on my top 5 favorite cars, but this is too much. It ruins the car, makes it look like Mansory got a hold of it
At least it's better than an Aventador..
In what way? The Aventador is faster, better looking, and just an overall better car. And this isn't the normal SLS, when the Aventador SV or something comes it'll make this thing crawl back into it's little hole.. Not that I don't like it :p
eugene how dare you! the sls is in a different category! im shocked with your knowlege of cars!

lol
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote: eugene how dare you! the sls is in a different category! im shocked with your knowlege of cars!

lol
Yeah I know that.. But he said it's better than an Aventador.. Probably now that I think about it in terms of looks, but still..
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Well i guess i can forgive you haha.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I love the car...except for the spoiler. Like Driiven already said, that's when it gets to be a bit too flashy for me. But I would much rather own that car than an Aventador. I've never liked how that car looks; there are just way too many creases and awkward angles. :shock:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Prepsi

They can make it uncomfortable as laying on a bunch of rocks but they can't de-limit the 196 mph top speed [which is slower than a regular sls BTW]? Meaning a 50k shelby mustang that is more comfortable can smoke it? NEXT!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Meaning a 50k shelby mustang that is more comfortable can smoke it? NEXT!
Maybe in a straight line...But as soon as you hit a corner, it's goodbye Mustang ;)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Prepsi

Despite it still having a live axle, the new mustangs actually handle pretty well now.
lamboman1342
New Starter
New Starter

grooks10 wrote:I love the car...except for the spoiler. Like Driiven already said, that's when it gets to be a bit too flashy for me. But I would much rather own that car than an Aventador. I've never liked how that car looks; there are just way too many creases and awkward angles. :shock:
*growl* (if there was an emote to perfectly express my discomfort with this statement I would use, so instead I will use many emotes) :cry: :( :x :eek: :evil:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

lamboman1342 wrote:
grooks10 wrote:I love the car...except for the spoiler. Like Driiven already said, that's when it gets to be a bit too flashy for me. But I would much rather own that car than an Aventador. I've never liked how that car looks; there are just way too many creases and awkward angles. :shock:
*growl* (if there was an emote to perfectly express my discomfort with this statement I would use, so instead I will use many emotes) :cry: :( :x :eek: :evil:
Trust me, I love Lamborghini's. But I stopped liking their designs when they came out with the Murcielago LP740 SV. In my opinion, that car ruined the beauty that once was the Murcielago.

And is the SLS actually capped at 196? That's really disappointing. The standard for supercars is at least 200 mph/323 kph.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “The Showroom”