PC Upgrades

A new rig to show off or just want help with the latest Tech, if it’s for PC this is the place.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Either way if you go for a GTX 1070, Ti or 1080 one of the cards would be a massive upgrade from a GTX 780 Ti, as a GTX 1070 is 2x times better than that card, so yeah prepare for ultra settings. :mrgreen:

- - -
MadManCK wrote:These green led Bitfenix fans are very strong static pressure fans. At full speed they are noisy. But they have no issues moving air through the thick 60mm black ice extreme radiator. I have not tried them with lower speeds yet. But i do not think there is a very big difference in moving air with the (slightly boring) Vardars.

Most people want the new RGB led fans now.

If you can get 2 quality fans for that money, it might be a good offer. In p/p you do not need very high rpm fans.
Look at noise levels at max speed. The Corsair led fans get up to 30dB, but you can run them much slower and the dB alone does not tell the whole story, as the pitch can annoy you or not.

So i would grab the 1.200rpm version and not the 1.400 one for a 140mm fan. They call them silent as well ;)

There are no really bad fans anymore. At least not in the webshops i look. And with A-brands, you can not go wrong.

Okay nice, i think i'll look into getting 2 Bitfenix Spectre Pro 140 black or white fans, as it could look nice with the white fans, but black is probably the safe option.

I think i'll also look into getting a different dust filter for the front as the one include in the front of the Meshify C is so thick and dens, so i think it would be better to a big magnetic dust filter and removing the other foam filter from the front of the case. :idea:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:50 pm Either way if you go for a GTX 1070, Ti or 1080 one of the cards would be a massive upgrade from a GTX 780 Ti, as a GTX 1070 is 2x times better than that card, so yeah prepare for ultra settings. :mrgreen:
Just checked my local store they are out of stock again. :angry-screaming:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hope there is another store with some cards for you.

Also as i have been selling my watercooling parts i have sold enough to cover the new Meshify C and the cpu cooler, so now i'm considering if i should look into a getting a serious microphone for gaming, as my current mic on my headset is acting up from time to time where it would make strange noises and pops, but the headset is 2 years old so might have kind of expected something to start failing, but it is only the microphone that is the problem so the sound of the headset still is very good. So rather than having to get a new headset, then i think it would be best to get a quality desktop microphone.

So far the Blue Ice microphone is the best, but also the most expensive, and then there a Swedish company called Arozzi, they normally make gaming furniturs, but then they made a cheap but still highend microphone called the Arozzi Sfera, it is kind of a Blue Ice copy, but cheaper much cheaper. But there is hardly any good review of it, but those there are seem good, but it is a gamble buying a microphone without having seen enough reviews of it, but so far it seems and smells of quality, and it buying sold out and having a waiting time for shipments would make it seem it is a good buy, and if it was bad there are would be more videos of people raging about it.

But anyway have a look at the Arozzi Sfera, oh and it is a USB microphone.

Currently it is 47 euros with free 6-8 day shipping.

https://www.arozzi.se/product/sfera-pro ... one-black/

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Check Amazon...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listi ... dition=new
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:35 am
Check Amazon...

:teasing-nutkick:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:35 am
Check Amazon...

Just ordered it from that link Mad, a GTX 1080 for £546 saving me over £100 on the price of the same one in my local store.

Very Happy.... :rightthumbup:

This is the one i got: https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/ ... 3OC-8GD#kf
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They removed that link now... Let's see if they actually deliver or try to scam themselves out of the deal. Be alert.

If you get it for that price, you're a lucky man. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:24 pm They removed that link now... Let's see if they actually deliver or try to scam themselves out of the deal. Be alert.

If you get it for that price, you're a lucky man. :party:
Was only one left at that price after i ordered mine :mrgreen:

Maybe its gone now. :think:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This morning i got an email from Amazon saying the order has been cancelled. :(

New this was too good to be true :mrgreen:

They say the item i purchased was out of stock but it said "2 in stock" when i bought it then "1 in stock" after so i think the seller had put the wrong price on it and has now removed it. :roll:

Amazon says the seller didn't keep his inventory up to date and will be keeping an eye on it. :roll:

I could complain to Amazon but can't prove anything so nothing will happen, guess i will just have to pick another one but not in any hurry. :whistle:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

When it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. Nice try anyway.

Amazon Prime had it for 601, but raised their prizes by 50 pounds yesterday.
Maybe grab another deal close to that, as prizes will only rise in the upcoming months, despite the new generation launch.

It is worth doing some research, but most shops look at each other and will raise if they can afford it. 8-)

Return to “PC”