Ubisoft® and Nvidia Team Up On The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ubisoft® and Nvidia team up on The Crew!
UBISOFT® AND NVIDIA TEAM UP ON ASSASSIN’S CREED® UNITY, FAR CRY® 4, THE CREW™ AND
TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION™

London, UK - June 4, 2014 — Ubisoft and NVIDIA today announced the next chapter in their strategic partnership bringing amazing PC gaming experiences to life in Ubisoft’s highly anticipated upcoming titles including Assassin’s Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, The Crew and Tom Clancy’s The Division.

NVIDIA’s GameWorks Team is working closely with Ubisoft’s development studios to incorporate cutting edge graphics technology and gaming innovations to create game worlds that deliver unprecedented realism and immersion. NVIDIA’s GameWorks technology includes TXAA antialiasing, which provides Hollywood-levels of smooth animation, soft shadows, HBAO+ (horizon-based ambient occlusion), advanced DX11 tessellation, and NVIDIA PhysX technology.

“Working with NVIDIA has enabled us to bring an enhanced gameplay experience to our PC players,” said Geoffroy Sardin, senior vice president of sales and marketing, Ubisoft. “We look forward to continuing our partnership with NVIDIA on our biggest upcoming titles.”

This announcement builds on the successful collaboration between Ubisoft and NVIDIA that added visually stunning effects to Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Blacklist™, Assassins Creed® IV Black Flag and Watch Dogs™.

“We’re excited to continue our long-term partnership with Ubisoft in bringing our latest PC technology to their games”, said Tony Tamasi, senior vice president of Content & Technology at NVIDIA. “Through GameWorks, we have been able to add unique visual and gameplay innovations to deliver amazing experiences for these stellar Ubisoft games. I can’t wait to play them myself.”
Some nice Crew Up there :2thumbsup:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
\/8

Usually it means that graphic cards from other company will work a lot worse than their competitors from similar price range.
Since I got AMD I consider it as a bad news. :|
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

great!! my graphics card should have graphics support as of the first day
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I have always gone with Nvidia I truly believe they give the best overall performance in a gaming environment (yes I'm an Nvidia fan boy always have being always will be :P )
So this is good news for me. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's the first time I have an AMD card, but seriously considering getting an NVIDIA (Gainward) again.
But let's hope this isn't NVIDIA exclusive and AMD can also help them to make it run better on their cards.
This was seen in Watch Dogs already. Not sure if the performance difference is big in that game.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It does not mean that the game will run badly on AMD GFX.
After all, the consoles are equipped with ATI/AMD chips and the game runs fine on those.

It is only specific Nvidia features that will be supported now, in addition to the basic DX11 stuff.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Latest WHQL NVidia driver 344.75 has optimized settings for The Crew.

You see that with driver optimization in advance of the game launch, the collaboration pays off. Looking forward playing The Crew on my GTX780Ti with optimized settings :ugeek:
New in GeForce Game Ready Drivers
The latest GeForce Game Ready driver, release 344.75 WHQL, provides support for Maxwell’s new Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) mode. In addition, this Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience for Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Game Ready
Best gaming experience for Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Gaming Technology
Supports Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) mode

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Heh i'm glad i got of the sinking AMD ship after Nvidia keeps torpedoing them :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how much the game ready drivers maxes out my GTX 970, surely alot more than with my old HD 7950 :lol:

But then again this was the main decider for me to get Nvidia, had thought about it for years, but never had the cash to buy a high-end card until now ;)
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Guess I should do some benchmarking with my over a year old Nvidia drivers and 660 video card, then upgrade to the new drivers and see what kind FPS increase I get.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Feel free to share your results ;)

In our 3DMark thread http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 3&start=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “The Crew Game”