Latest Infomation on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

This looks interesting, i wonder if the Police will contact you to join a freeplay police chase like they did in TDU2, it would be cool - but also make it nearly impossible to get away from the cops.

Do we have any idea of a release time window yet? late nowember ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Check first video.
Release date 29 November 8-)

It looks like some additional fun. Level increase might be over the top.
But also too much NFS wannabee?

This expansion looks a lot less in size than Wild Run. But maybe we have not seen all yet ;)

More freedrive action :2thumbsup:

BTW Being able to play the Police was on my first feedbacklist, 2 years back... :party:

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-G ... index.aspx

And another gameplay video :party:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Bezrider wrote:I still think something is in the pipeline, maybe a new storyline with more challenges. :think:
Looks like I was spot on with this one. ;)
You definitely were! Although there doesn't seem to be any map expansion, and for all I can tell, the police mode appears to be the only new gameplay type. This looks like it could be a lot of fun though! And the new cars are awesome! A great selection, especially if they can supply some good specs along with them!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

So far this doesn't really seem like an expansion in the way Wild Run was, not sure if I will bother with this, so far I have purchased all of the available DLC for this game, but this time, they may have missed the mark, it just doesn't tickle my funny bone. I will hold off final judgment until the official announcement, hopefully there is more to it than what was shown.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:
Bezrider wrote:I still think something is in the pipeline, maybe a new storyline with more challenges. :think:
Looks like I was spot on with this one. ;)
Although there doesn't seem to be any map expansion
To be honest I wasn't expecting any map expansion, when you start with a map this big it gives you lots of scope for future DLC so I think a map expansion is a long way of if at all. :(
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
Community manager AFK until 22 August.. :P
Looks like he is at gamescom. (first from left)
14045982_1072296532849732_1238785973284446647_n.jpg
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yup and some new crowd. :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What have they been smoking in Lyon??? :smoking:

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Cool update about Calling All Units!
26/09/2016 04:00 PM
The Crew Calling All Units is hitting stores November 29, so here are some details on how to get it.

Players who don’t own The Crew will have the opportunity to snatch the whole experience in one go, with The Crew Ultimate Edition. This includes The Crew, The Crew Wild Run and The Crew Calling All Units expansions, as well as all 19 cars from the Season Pass. You will be able to get it at your local store or online at the price of 50€/$50.

However, if you’re part of the 9 million players who already own The Crew, you’ll want to get The Crew Calling All Units expansion, available on all digital stores. Because we want you to have the finest experience in our huge open world, we’ve decided to include The Crew Wild Run for free to this package, that will be released at the price of 25€/$25.

We also have something for players who already own The Crew Wild Run: when they pick up their copy of The Crew Calling All Units, they will automatically get the Nissan GT-R 2016 for free, which is a Calling All Units exclusive vehicle. This will happen to anyone who bought and played The Crew Wild Run before the release of The Crew Calling All Units.

See you on the roads,
The Crew Team
I might actually buy it if I get everything in that package! That was a good idea on their part! :2thumbsup:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “The Crew Game”