No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, yes, the Gold edition is the best deal. :2thumbsup:

I contacted Ivory Tower about the pre-order beta key give away and they said it is no problem to do so.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think the Gold Edition is only interesting for the Season Pass. There's no exclusive bonus, only early access, as for as I can see.
So no Mini or Mustang pack.
It would be nice to see an edition with all exclusives in it. Not really interested in early access.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

blehz wrote:I think the Gold Edition is only interesting for the Season Pass. There's no exclusive bonus, only early access, as for as I can see.
So no Mini or Mustang pack.
It would be nice to see an edition with all exclusives in it. Not really interested in early access.
Hmm i'm pretty sure you get all the bonus cars except the one or so, but i might be wrong ;)

More than enough cars + the season pass is 30 € alone... So Gold is the best you can order until they reveal the Platinum edition :roll:

Season pass (worth 30 €)

2015 FORD MUSTANG PACK (EARLY ACCESS)
RAM SRT-10 PACK (EARLY ACCESS)
BMW Z4 SDRIVE35IS PACK (EARLY ACCESS)
Fusgui
New Starter
New Starter

The game is already up for pre-ordering on steam, just got my Gold Edition :2thumbsup:
My main platform: PCTDU2: FusguiSteam ID: FusguiPSN: Fusgui-BRPretty much everywhere: FusguiImage
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes its on steam now :rightthumbup:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

About time :)
Well on Steam it is clearly indicated that the limited edition is included in the gold edition. On the Uplay store it is not.
And still that screenshot of the Shelby GT500 pack is on Uplay but I guess the text has a typo then because it states 2015 Mustang instead of 2013?
The Steam version doesn't mention the Mustang, so I guess it is Uplay exclusive?

About what I said earlier: the cars are early access, but the editions with custom parts are exclusive.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, the Uplay Gold version has the Mustang performance pack and two street packs, the Dodge RAM and BMW Z4 and the Season Pass.

So "all pre order bonus" means something different at Steam as at Uplay

And i prefer the Shelby Performance pack that is nowhere mentioned, except on a picture under the Uplay offer.

Maybe better wait until they have sorted it out. :lol:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Thaddeus201
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The season pass is for an one-year free download content.

Read at http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/248844/T ... +The+Crew/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"And for me launch is just the first thing. So this is something I've talked about before, but we've negotiated the support of the whole of the team working for a year after launch, delivering features, delivering content, for free."

And the video:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol did i just that hear that right (4.05 in the video) Julian said they're working on the chat system / improving it :2thumbsup:

About time, but better late than never :mrgreen:
Thaddeus201
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

NICE MAN! :eeek: :rightthumbup:

Return to “The Crew Game”