Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Still here

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found this amusing:

• THE EXPERIENCE GOES ON, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Continue the experience on iOS, Android tablets, and on the web. Track of your friends’ performance and fine tune your ride before taking it live to set new records, or send your crew on jobs while on-the-go to earn more XP and parts.

Haha :2thumbsup:

Wonder how that will work out :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Not for me, it still says: This item is currently unavailable in your region :(

Also when I do a search on Steam The Crew comes up in the list but when I click on it nothing happens. :party:
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well mad if you sent me on jobs I have to decline .... :2thumbsup:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well mad if you sent me on jobs I have to decline .... :2thumbsup:
I guess i'll have to find all those wrecks myself than :angry-tappingfoot:

:loll:

PS Bez, the Crew will get up there again. The cleaning lady must have tripped over a wire.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:The Crew has disappeared off Steam again :think:
It just says:
This item is currently unavailable in your region :facepalm:
Crew Steam page still showing in the US. Are you in the UK? I heard UK Steam drop The Crew because they were asking UK players to much for the game.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The exchange rate was certainly not in favor of the UK Steam clients.

Maybe that will be corrected. A bit sloppy. :lol:

Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I pre ordered the gold edition off of ubisoft's store, but the game is not showing in my uplay account. I got a confirmation email for my order but no game key or beta activation key or anything like that. What's up?

I'm guessing it'll show on the day of the beta? Just not sure if I needed to "activate" my game or what. I was expecting a product key at least.
Thaddeus201
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

If you got the key at August 25th,then you must click on activate product and type in the key.Then The Crew is popping up in your Game library. ;)

On release your preordered game will pop up too in your game library. :Coming soon:
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

I was looking at Steam today and saw The Crew selling pre-orders that include beta access. I was tempted to buy it, but passed it up because money is tight for me right now.
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Karu62 wrote:I was looking at Steam today and saw The Crew selling pre-orders that include beta access. I was tempted to buy it, but passed it up because money is tight for me right now.
Just enter the contest on this site that is going on atm, first prize is The Crew limited edition
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus

Return to “The Crew Game”