Latest Infomation on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looks like they updated the screenshot of the 2015 Mustang on the Uplay store for the Gold Edition.
I still got my support ticket open and mentioned this screenshot. Did not get a response but they updated it now.
The Limited Edition still has it. Aren't they that smart to update both? lol

Now I wonder how we can get that GT500 pack!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New update for The Crew. Hope some stuttering issues have been fixed. :party:

And don't forget to enter the Beta Braggaz Competition :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I need 60FPS, off course that is personal, but 30FPS does not do it for me. In addition i have noticed that handling and controls are a bit more responsive when playing on 60FPS.
It is therefore good if there are statements made like this:
We are aiming at a 60 FPS on PC for the launch of the game, so the actual Beta doesn’t represent the final game. Some players found a way to unlock 60FPS on this version of the game, in case you cannot bear 30FPS ^^

-UbiVal
This confirms what has been said before by the dev team. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/26/ubiso ... -the-crew/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Will you be able to play Ubisoft's open-world racer The Crew at 60 frames-per-second on PC? Yes. Will you be able to Ubisoft's open-world racer The Crew at an officially supported 60 frames-per-second on PC? Maybe.

That 'maybe' is a slight upgrade from 'no', which is what Ubisoft earlier suggested in a thread on The Crew's forum. Now they've clarified, saying that they're "aiming at" a native 60 FPS option, but didn't want to promise anything before it was confirmed.

"The reason you could alter the FPS in the config file [in beta] is because our team is actually working on getting 60FPS for PC," states Ubisoft community manager Natchai Stappers. "The reason why it hasn't been communicated before this is because we didn't want to make a promise we couldn't deliver on.

"We are aiming at a 60 FPS on PC for the launch of the game and the actual Beta doesn’t represent the final game."

This is in contrast to yesterday's statement from Ubisoft community manager "Ubi-Valentin". In the same thread, he said:

"The final game will run in 1080p with 30 frames per second on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, and will support up to 5760*1080p on PC for triple screen set-ups. Right now the team is focusing on providing an optimal experience for all players. You can unlock it in the file you've found, but it may affect the game's performances."

Either way, it seems like PC players will be able to run the game at 60FPS. Naturally, though, it would be preferable for it to be an officially supported option—one that doesn't "affect the game's performances".

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Lets hope they get it officially supported for the release. :geek:
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Lets hope they get it officially supported for the release. :geek:
:pray:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lately it is a bit silent. Devs on Holidays and UbiForum offline for 3 days now.

Are they pulling an Atari on the community?
UbiOff.png

Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

I was wondering about that also MadManCK.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Lately it is a bit silent. Devs on Holidays and UbiForum offline for 3 days now.

Are they pulling an Atari on the community?
UbiOff.png
Maybe they are doing a re-design on the forums ready for when the game comes out. :think:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I think Bez will be pleased to know, that TDU DT is on The Crew's list of influential forums 8-)

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-G ... 8-76770-32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “The Crew Game”