Destiny

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

http://www.destinythegame.com/uk/en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Releasing on the 9th of September 2014, it's looking brilliant already. Played the beta and it already felt like it was ready to go, with only 1 bug being found over the whole week and a half of playing it.

Imagine Borderlands style looting, with a PVP as good as any FPS. Well your only halfway there. Destiny is amazing and I can't wait to get the full game.

Created by the developers of the HALO series (i never played, i'm on PS3), bungie are releasing this on all 4 consoles (PS3, PS4, 360 and One).

I wasn't overly excited when I saw the announcement of this game. Now I have played it I just want more. Honestly, its not a game to watch on youtube, its a game to be playing to experience it fully.

Also, seems like the right time to plug our club.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/128655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Join us on the 9th!
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks like a nice shooter and if its anything like Borderlands then I would definitely play it unfortunately its not on PC. :(
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Also it would be best to get the game on the playstation side, its getting exclusive stuff on Destiny. Apparently there will be 2 more £20 expansion packs which will make Destiny only the 1st of a trilogy. The expansion packs will be available on Playstation 1st apparently, with them arriving on Xbox later. (that's what I have heard anyway).

The game is looking to be supported for at least 10 years :woot:
Best car= pagani zonda.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Boxxout3 wrote:Also it would be best to get the game on the playstation side, its getting exclusive stuff on Destiny. Apparently there will be 2 more £20 expansion packs which will make Destiny only the 1st of a trilogy. The expansion packs will be available on Playstation 1st apparently, with them arriving on Xbox later. (that's what I have heard anyway).

The game is looking to be supported for at least 10 years :woot:
I wonder how that would work out seeing as the new consoles prolly wont last 5 years :oops:
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Nah it'll be fine. :)

New multiplayer trailer hype!

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Best car= pagani zonda.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Are you guys sure this isn't coming out on PC, I'm sure I saw it advertised for PC somewhere :?
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Boxxout3 wrote:Nah it'll be fine. :)

New multiplayer trailer hype!

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
If they cant run bf4 at 1080p then i doubt it will be
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Gameplay > Graphics. This game has excellent gameplay (lets say this again, I have played the beta!), with many fun and different game modes to choose from as well as loot'n'shootin' . Just remember, the playstation 4 does support 1080p, but honestly some people are still happy with playing on 480p tv's (not me, 720 is the one i'd choose :P). Anyway, enough of graphics debates, back to the game itself.

And yes bez, consoles only game.

This game alone is an incentive to get a PS4. Sony have given Bungie a lot of money to work on this game and even from the beta it looked ready to go.

There are some new trailers out, I will post them later.
Best car= pagani zonda.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Boxxout3 wrote: And yes bez, consoles only game..
Why can I buy it on Steam then? :?
Link: http://www.unlimitedgamestore.com/fps/d ... bae41bb192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Had a bit of a look, turns out its coming in March 2015, so its consoles only for a bit of time. Apologies for the confusion. 8-)
Best car= pagani zonda.

Return to “General Gaming”