Major Club Bug (xbox360)

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I heard of this before somewhere but it is happening on xbox now. If I load the game, it will automatically boot you out of the club you are in. I tried this on a couple accounts to confirm it. I only have one account left in the club, and have warned all execs not to go online.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I don't want a ghost club, but want to play TDU2..
Last edited by eaustinn36 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Driiven
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I had this ages ago, but the update that came with DLC2 fixed it.

I guess you'll have to play on an account thats not in the club until you can confirm that it wont kick you out.

GT: Gobes
The Ferrari Club
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

The club servers are also down; I can't help but think that has something to do with it.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Indeed I was briefly online Yesterday and I saw that the clubservers were offline ... and it seems atari just don't care, because the clock is now also stuck for more than a week now.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

atari are to busy trying to st records fo the worlds biggest game of pong! ?????
To say they don't care is understatement of the century!
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm 99% sure the club server shutdown has everything to do with the "auto-boot" of everyone out of their club when they load the game. I even messaged randoms and they said the same thing.

I hope the server is up soon so everyone else can get online; it is very annoying not being able to play for fear of losing the club forever.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

HOLY CRAP I actually got a response from Atari support. It's a miracle!

(not that it will mean much, as they said they are creating a bug report and addressing the issue asap (note: Atari's "asap"), but at least they are aware of it)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:HOLY CRAP I actually got a response from Atari support. It's a miracle!

(not that it will mean much, as they said they are creating a bug report and addressing the issue asap (note: Atari's "asap"), but at least they are aware of it)
Thank goodness! I want to get back on this game! I want to do some more painting! :cry:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:HOLY CRAP I actually got a response from Atari support. It's a miracle!

Thank goodness! I want to get back on this game! I want to do some more painting! :cry:
I keep checking the club server status everyday to see if it is still down; the second they are up, I will let you know.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Servers still down after a solid week.. this is pathetic. Can't play the game due to the club crisis, and as I thought that support ticket reply earlier didn't mean crap. I can live with the X360 frozen clocks and other bugs but this one is too much; I honestly am starting to feel the X360 server have been perm shutdown just like the forum probably has.

God dang it this is just depressing.... :(

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”