The Crew DLC

Szabi
New Starter
New Starter

omg..
the US Map Pack DLC means a real, paper map... :lol:

the Multipack DLC is the early unlock for the BMW Z4, Dodge Ram and the new Ford Mustang ('15) :(
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nah they can keep that paper map ... I have too much junk anyway :eeek:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
danc3incloud
New Starter
New Starter

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I just noticed this while browing GameStop's upcoming releases. This is what the Season Pass for The Crew contains:
One-week early access for all Season Pass content.
Two cars exclusive only to Season Pass Holders: the McLaren 12C and the Ferrari 458 Speciale.
Four additional cars packs: the Extreme Car Pack, Speed Car Pack, Vintage Car Park, and Raid Car Pack.
Bonus Street Edition Pack (pre-order bonus unlockable cars, parts, and sticks).
Additional unlocked tuning specs.
New paint jobs, interior sets, and sticker sets.
thx, Reddit user LVL_92 :2thumbsup:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

danc3incloud wrote:
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I just noticed this while browing GameStop's upcoming releases. This is what the Season Pass for The Crew contains:
One-week early access for all Season Pass content.
Two cars exclusive only to Season Pass Holders: the McLaren 12C and the Ferrari 458 Speciale.
Four additional cars packs: the Extreme Car Pack, Speed Car Pack, Vintage Car Park, and Raid Car Pack.
Bonus Street Edition Pack (pre-order bonus unlockable cars, parts, and sticks).
Additional unlocked tuning specs.
New paint jobs, interior sets, and sticker sets.
thx, Reddit user LVL_92 :2thumbsup:
Wow i hope this news is legit :2thumbsup:

The 458 Speciale would be awesome to have 8-)

Can you like to the site you got it from ?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Link to the Season Pass content: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/dlc/the-cre ... ass/117376" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Product Details: PS4, Xbox One, Xbox360..........couldn't find any info on PC :(
Expand your Crew experience with the Season Pass, which ensure that your garage will be well-stocked with a wealth of content for months to come.

NEVER DRIVE ALONE.

ONE WEEK EARLY ACCESS FOR ALL SEASON PASS CONTENT

TWO CARS EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO SEASON PASS HOLDERS
•McLaren 12C
•Ferrari 458 Speciale

FOUR ADDITIONAL CAR PACKS
•Extreme Car Pack
•Speed Car Pack
•Vintage Car Pack
•Raid Car Pack

BONUS STREET EDITION PACK [PRE-ORDER BONUS UNLOCKABLE CARS, PARTS, AND STICKS]

ADDITIONAL UNLOCKED TUNING SPECS

NEW PAINT JOBS AND INTERIOR SETS

NEW STICKER SETS
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thanks for the info. Now I can comfortably pre-order and I will buy the season pass too. All I can say is [BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

it's funny how Ubi support and mods say they don't have any information and Gamestop knows it all... i'm a bit afraid they don't have official information and are just guessing, because they say they provide a beta access with preorder and Mush said they don't and their keys are not working...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Vendors get some info sooner, as they have to prepare their sites and shops.

8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ho Hum. Sure wish they would give out the season pass info for PC. With the delay there is a bit more time to pre-order but this info on the season pass should be finalized by now. I may just get the base game and see what the DLC will be and buy only what I want. DLC packs will be certainly be sold individually if you don't pre-order the season pass. Some of the contents noted are nothing I would miss. Would like the exclusive cars but could live without.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

@ Whoamus

That's why i jumped on the Gold edition when it was "cheap" - because i knew that DLC would be key, and i wouldn't want to buy the DLC's separately as that would be more expensive, than opting for the season pass in the beginning ;)

But i'm sure you'll regret not have the season when we season pass holders get early access to the 458 Specialle :dance:

But i anyway, i want all the cars i can get my hands on as cheaply as possible, because i hate having to pay more for DLC than i would have to... But the choice is yours ;)

Return to “The Crew Game”