My DLC3 Miracle Christmas Wish-List

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Gunney wrote:
I knew that Lambo and BMW was not going to happen, though that might happen with other vehicles that they have the license Chrysler and Jeep could happen due to them having Dodge and the Hummer H1 and H2 again could happen same for Shelby and I don't know about Seleen because I don't know if it's an independent company or if partially owned Ford.
If Atari picks up the pieces and continues to support TDU2 that could happen. Right now everybody is left in the dark, no feedback, no forum and no clue what is going to happen. Atari has a bad habit of sticking their heads in the sand.
Releasing some DLC could be a relatively easy way to generate some revenues, as a lot of players will buy it. But if they keep waiting like they do, a lot will have moved on.

For me, more important than some new cars and bikes, is an upgrade of the driving dynamics, including physics fixes and proper working FFB.

Logical additions in licenses would be Maserati and Fiat as part of that group is already there. And a further extension of existing licenses would be no problem either. The real problem lies in the boardroom i suppose. Some strange choices have been made recently. And why abandon a successful franchise anyway ?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

why abandon a game series thats popular and has a loyal fanbase??????????

Its an Atari game called Take the Money and Run!!!!!
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

because thats just how the stupid game companies are doing things lately. NC Soft just closed down their City of Heroes/Villains servers at the beginning of December, in spite of the fact that is was making good money for them. and after receiving several legitimate offers to buy the franchise, they announced that no one had made a serious offer. (my brother played it quite often)

simple fact seems to be that the people making decisions for game companies are non-gamers who don't give a damn about their reputation or keeping their games communities happy. they just want you to give them all of your money then STFU.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote: If Atari picks up the pieces and continues to support TDU2 that could happen. Right now everybody is left in the dark, no feedback, no forum and no clue what is going to happen. Atari has a bad habit of sticking their heads in the sand.
Releasing some DLC could be a relatively easy way to generate some revenues, as a lot of players will buy it. But if they keep waiting like they do, a lot will have moved on.

For me, more important than some new cars and bikes, is an upgrade of the driving dynamics, including physics fixes and proper working FFB.

Logical additions in licenses would be Maserati and Fiat as part of that group is already there. And a further extension of existing licenses would be no problem either. The real problem lies in the boardroom i suppose. Some strange choices have been made recently. And why abandon a successful franchise anyway ?
I think it's laughable how on their Facebook page, the cover photo says "New DLC Pack available!" and it's been almost a year since the release date of DLC2...they need to get off their :obscene-buttsway: 's and give a substantial apology...an expansion pack or mega pack wouldn't be such a bad idea. I mean I paid twenty dollars for the Forza Horizon expansion pack which gave the physics a total revamp...the business rationale of Atari is similar to that of the U.S. government...everything is put off until the very last minute. I wanted them to make a comeback and I suppose they still can, but they better do it before it's too late :/
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

I haven't read this topic but I want to throw my wants in here. Woooo!

In no order at all:

Lotus Exige S (New one with the 3.5 litre Supercharged V6)
Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 (FXX rival)
Zonda R (FXX Rival)
Apollo Enraged/Speed (Expensive 220mph behemoth)
Bowler Nemesis/Wildcat (Get some B1's in game already)
Evo VIII FQ300 X (Again, B1/2)
Toyota GT-86/Subaru BR-Z (Some lower powered fun)
Lexus LFA (Precise A1 goodness)
Lamborghini Gallardo Sesto Elemento (2.5 seconds in a 900kg 4WD Lambo? Yes please.)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV (Because never enough power/it's made of win)
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Yes, it won't happen but I want it to, and yes, RUF RGT is pretty much the same thing, but I'm talking about the 997 911 GT3 RS MKII, and maybe the GT3 RS 4.0)
Ferrari 458 Italia Spyder (I need not say more)
Mercedes C63 AMG Black
BMW M3
BMW M3 GTS (With wings)
Mclaren P1 (Looks awesome)

Many more but I'll edit this when I find them, I'm itching to play some TDU2 now c:
Rockdo-do423
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

We can only hope
PSN= Rockdo-do423 or Rockdodo

Steam = Rockdodo
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I guess we won't be needing this anymore...now that Atari...finally fulfilled their prophecy :cry:

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Rockdo-do423
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Gatorbait771 wrote:I guess we won't be needing this anymore...now that Atari...finally fulfilled their prophecy :cry:
What do you mean?
PSN= Rockdo-do423 or Rockdodo

Steam = Rockdodo
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Rockdo-do423 wrote:
Gatorbait771 wrote:I guess we won't be needing this anymore...now that Atari...finally fulfilled their prophecy :cry:
What do you mean?
Atari went out of business so no more DLC :(

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Atari haven't gone out of business as such they will probably just pop back up under another name in a few months time. :eeek:
Image Image

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”