My DLC3 Miracle Christmas Wish-List

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

This would complete the game for me...having beaten the entire driving part of the game and then some, I feel suited to include a list including some impractical cars that would be fun for the sake of cruising...
  • Subaru BRZ (A6, possible A5)
  • Hummer H1 Alpha (B4, possible B5)
  • 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air (C3)
  • Ruf CTR3 (A1)
  • Mercedes CLK GTR (A1 or C1)
  • 2012 Lotus Exige (A3, possible A4)
  • Dodge Ram SRT10 (B2)
  • Aston Martin DB5 (C2)
  • TVR Speed12 (A2)
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo Spider (C4, possible C3)
  • Land Rover Evoque (B3)
  • Bugatti EB110SS (A1)
  • McLaren F1 (A1)
  • Koenigsegg Agera R (With a working targa top :x )(A1)

And one from a company that we don't have a license for...
  • 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (with fading soft top)(B4)
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Nice list!

It would be good if we could at least have some of these as for the forum incompetence and general incompetence they have given every one of us haha.

I'd like the zonda R incubate but you know that's just me lol
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice to see some different cars on there.

I always try to make my shortlist only 12 cars, but usually it is more

Caddillac Eldorado Biarritz
Fiat 695 Tributo Ferrari
RUF CTR Yellowbird
Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder
Bugatti 57 Atlantic s/c (From the Ralph Lauren Collection)
SCC Tuatara
Pagani Huayra
Mercedes SSK Count Trossi
Ferrari 288 GTO
Jaguar XJ220
Cizeta Moroder
Vektor W8

It is easy to get carried away, too many cool brands and models. TDU1 had many other cool cars, like prototypes and rare brands. The missing car list from TDU1 would be a good start as well ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

DLC??? you're joking and even IF there is something coming it's highly unlikely it will be this decade. :P
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe some of us still want to believe in Santa :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

• Subaru BRZ (A6, possible A5)
  • Hummer H1 Alpha (B4, possible B5)
  • 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air (C3)
  • Ruf CTR3 (A1)
  • Mercedes CLK GTR (A1 or C1)
  • 2012 Lotus Exige (A3, possible A4)
  • Dodge Ram SRT10 (B2)
  • Aston Martin DB5 (C2)
  • TVR Speed12 (A2)
  • 1985 Alfa Romeo Spider (C4, possible C3)
  • Land Rover Evoque (B3)
  • Bugatti EB110SS (A1)
  • McLaren F1 (A1)
  • Koenigsegg Agera R (With a working targa top :x )(A1)

I added a yes/no color to your list, as where red (offcourse) means NO (for me) and green means YES (for me).
Yellow means: a DEFINITE YES !

:Coming soon: (or not)
Last edited by RamteamJax on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

The missing car list from TDU1?

I thought all cars released for tdu1 were final, i didn't realise there was some missing, i'm aware of the cars on tdu2's game file, all of them would be a welcome addition along with the cars already mentioned, they could release a load of cars from manufacturers they have a license for alreasdy then use the revenues to buy more licenses and fix the game.

More single player solar crown featuring all groups on both islands and if thyey really wanted to make tdu2 the best game ever they could release Japan as a new map......we can only dream as I can't se atari doing any more tdu2 as they seem preoccupied with ignorance and games for ipods.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

What's Solar Crown ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

neongod666 wrote:The missing car list from TDU1?

I thought all cars released for tdu1 were final, i didn't realise there was some missing, i'm aware of the cars on tdu2's game file, all of them would be a welcome addition along with the cars already mentioned, they could release a load of cars from manufacturers they have a license for alreasdy then use the revenues to buy more licenses and fix the game.

More single player solar crown featuring all groups on both islands and if thyey really wanted to make tdu2 the best game ever they could release Japan as a new map......we can only dream as I can't se atari doing any more tdu2 as they seem preoccupied with ignorance and games for ipods.
When i refer to missing cars from TDU1 i mean the cars that were in TDU1 but didn't make it to part 2.
There were, however, at least a few cars that were released (TDU1) on Xbox but never on PC, like the Lamborghini Diablo and the Audi DTM car.

Carlist on the disc is only preparation stuff. At the time of development the devs were still under the impression Lamborghini would be part of TDU2. The aggressive licensing negotiations are currently whats in the way of a lot of games. Even EA had to make a choice it seems, as there are no Ferraris in NFS MW lol. :eek:

IMO, Chrismas or not, Atari should seriously consider releasing everything that is ready to the game. It woulkd generate some revenues and also some goodwill, although for that it migh be too late.....

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well in Forza Horizon (xbox) there are Ferrari's AND Lambo's so it seems it's not always a choice. As said a Christmas dlc I don't see it happen. I get the impression that it's over.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”