The crew will be delayed

grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Those bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Original release date of Nov11? That's not the original, was just another pushed back date. Like 02Dec is going to happen? I'll believe it when I see it, however, if it's delayed further, I'll seriously consider cancelling my pre-order.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

a delay does not a good game make, case in point watch dogs. i'd be fine with this but this has been delayed so many times it's beginning to seem like vaporware.....
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Merged two topics on the same subject.

And yes, I think it's a good thing that it is delayed. They really need to fix that console freezing issue.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Delay is 100% welcome if you saw what I saw in that beta.

This does not need to be TDU2 all over again.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

I'm glad the betas have been helpful, this is exactly why you have them in the first place, nobody wants them to release a broken game, it will cost them customers and in a MMO game, you just can't have that. Glad they are fixing the issues BEFORE releasing the game and not by patching it after the fact.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

they still could of have released the PC verison on the 11th of November and theirs
many bugs and problems i can point out......
nathan is a mexican!!
Chủ
Rookie
Rookie

This is actually good, the more bugs fixed the better it will be. :rightthumbup:
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

snake250 wrote:they still could of have released the PC verison on the 11th of November and theirs
many bugs and problems i can point out......
Still don't get this mentality. PC is no different to consoles in the fact that there will be bugs on ALL platforms that are needed to be fixed.

Just my :twocents-02cents:
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There will be parity between the versions at release, including the release date. Logical IMO.

Besides, who says the issues they fix are only on consoles. The Police tweaks are multi platform for example. And there are more like that.

But Top250 is right. Just give me a dev version and postpone the release another year, lol :loll:

:dance:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”