Top 5 cars

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike

No votes

Total votes: 0
Prepsi

What would be top 5 on you guys' car lists? Please provide a reason why. Here's mine:
1:Aston Martin V12 Vantage [Comfortable, fast, well equipped, this ticks all the boxes!]
2:Porsche Panamera Turbo [See above, just uglier and with four doors.]
3:Lexus LFA [Like a tech nut's V12 Vantage.]
4:SRT Viper [Best American car ever, and one of the best cars ever, period.]
5: Ferrari FF [Ferrari agility and speed with the capability to seat 4 comfortably.]
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

01] 1996 Lotus Esprit v8:
- Why ? Well .. LOOK at it.

2] Ronart Lightning:
- Why ? It's unique, comfortable, very very beautiful and spacey.

3] McLaren F1:
- Why ? If someone would ask you why you like/bought a McLaren F1, then he/she doesn't know *** about cars :P

4] Lister Storm:
- Why ? My friend owns one. It's one of the best cars I've ever driven.

5] Ferrari 456M GT Estate (SOB Edition):
- Why ? It's a Ferrari. That's why.

--

That's my list.

I already own 1 car of this list ;) although it be an older one.
I own a 1989 Lotus Turbo Esprit. However .. it doesn't drive at the moment :roll:

One of my friends is one of very few lucky people to own a real Lister Storm.
He lives in France.

Next year I'm going there on holiday, so maybe I'll get the change to drive in the Storm again :D
If so, I will make a lot of photo's.
Prepsi

Hmmm....I really like the lighting for the same reasons i like the vantage.
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

LOL ..

Well, I have many friends and family 'in the higher region of wealth', meaning: company owners who have made it already.
I've driven many dreamcars, including the McLaren F1, Lister Storm, Lotus Turbo Esprit (which I own), Lotus Esprit v8, Lotux Elise 110, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari 456M GT (the 'normal' one, the Estate is not really for sale, only very few people were able to buy it since there were only 5 built and 3 are stored in the immense storage facility of the Sultan of Brunei), Lamborghini Diablo S.E. Jota and a very very nice BMW 850Ci TwoTone :D

And some more, but I'll keep that for myself.

I've got several photo's of nice cars.

I also have driven all of the Isdera cars, including the Autobahnkurier 116i, but that's because I have worked for Isdera about 10 years ago !
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Well here goes mine: (i have tried to pick them from different companies)

1.Pagani Zonda (any) [Beautiful looking, Fast, and it was the car that took on lambo and Fezza and appeared in another league]

2. Mercedes C63 AMG (any again)

3. Lamborghini gallardo (any again) [It may be the baby lambo but its the one i loved when i was younger so it stuck on my list. I just love its looks and the way its a simular size to a ford focus but it can reach 190+ mph]

4. Audi R8 [ I could be cheating here as it is a gallardo underneath but with subtle differences. What i like about this car is you can apparently drive it like an everyday car even though its so fast. People doubted this car when it first came out but its now on the well deserved list of supercar history]

5. (Every day ish car) Mazda RX8 [We owned one. I loved the acceleration, and the little rotary noise it made :p. Shame about the fuel econemy which is why we sold it :( ]
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

AMG_63 wrote:Well here goes mine: (i have tried to pick them from different companies)

1.Pagani Zonda (any) [Beautiful looking, Fast, and it was the car that took on lambo and Fezza and appeared in another league]

3. Lamborghini gallardo (any again) [It may be the baby lambo but its the one i loved when i was younger so it stuck on my list. I just love its looks and the way its a simular size to a ford focus but it can reach 190+ mph]

4. Audi R8 [ I could be cheating here as it is a gallardo underneath but with subtle differences. What i like about this car is you can apparently drive it like an everyday car even though its so fast. People doubted this car when it first came out but its now on the well deserved list of supercar history]

5. (Every day ish car) Mazda RX8 [We owned one. I loved the acceleration, and the little rotary noise it made :p. Shame about the fuel econemy which is why we sold it :( ]

Why do I have the feeling this answer is almost identical to the one posted on the official atari forums a while ago :P ?
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Top 5 modern:

1: Lamborghini Aventador
2: Zonda Cinque or Tricolore
3: Koenigsegg Agera R
4: Mclaren MP4-12C
5: Lamborghini Murcielago SV

Top 5 classic:

1: Mclaren F1
2: Lamborghini Diablo VT
3: Ferrari F40
4: Lamborghini Miura
5: Lamborghini Countach

I know this list is pretty mainstream and includes a ton of Lambos but I really do love these
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

RamteamJax wrote:
AMG_63 wrote:Well here goes mine: (i have tried to pick them from different companies)

Why do I have the feeling this answer is almost identical to the one posted on the official atari forums a while ago :P ?

Ah no that was my top 5 cars as... well

1) Pagani zonda Cinque

2) Pagani zonda Tricolore

3) Pagani zonda 760RS

4) Pagani zonda F

5) Pagani zonda C12s

That is my top 5 cars alltogether buuuut as i said id use different manufacturers this time ;)
Best car= pagani zonda.
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote:
RamteamJax wrote:

Ah no that was my top 5 cars as... well

1) Pagani zonda Cinque

2) Pagani zonda Tricolore

3) Pagani zonda 760RS

4) Pagani zonda F

5) Pagani zonda C12s

That is my top 5 cars alltogether buuuut as i said id use different manufacturers this time ;)

What about the R? lol
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

well i like that, that would be no.6. But i dont like it as much as the others lol. Idk maybe its just because its not road legal or something stupid like that haha
Best car= pagani zonda.

Return to “The Showroom”