Can we expect to see the corvette stingray c7 in The Crew?

No votes

Total votes: 0
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I was surprised to find it in Forza Horizon 2 and GT5. Is there any info on whether they got it licensed or not for the crew? It's gotta be in there ! Just has to !
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

So far, No. :(
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are Corvettes in The Crew. Maybe this one will make an appearance as well.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SSSLAYER
New Starter
New Starter

If this game have all the cars people want , they need to add 2000 ( i read many forums lol)
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm really hoping so. If they do add it it is the only car I will be seen in. (on asphalt, anyway.)

AC is going to have it as part of their "Dream Pack" DLC. I am very much looking forward to tearing up the virtual pavement with it.

I could not get it on GT5. GT5 dlc is no longer available on the PSN store. It is in GT6 but with AC putting the dream pack release sometime between now and the end of the year and me selling my ps3 to my brother, I don't see the point in getting it.

The z51 performance model SMOKES the c6 in everything, despite being the about the same weight. The exterior and interior are awesome as is the dash.

Also, the stingray is a LE. C8 is likely going to be the "Zora".

I really do hope they will have it. The stingray is an icon both past and present.

.... 7 speed manual transmission. 7 !!!!!!! Same as the Ford GT in crumple zone. I'd finally get to use that gate on my th8rs.
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

2014 corvette stingray c7

1971 corvette stingray c3

Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Maybe as DLC, but then they should add the Z06 version. :D
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

SSSLAYER wrote:If this game have all the cars people want , they need to add 2000 ( i read many forums lol)
1404 to be exact. ;)
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

The best Corvettes are in there tbh, so it makes me happy :)
The C7 is butt ugly imo
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

blehz wrote:The best Corvettes are in there tbh, so it makes me happy :)
The C7 is butt ugly imo
Well your [ Insert favorite car here ] is butt ugly too, IMO. Thank goodness there are no rear view mirrors yet so I don't have to see it.

:auto-crash:

Edit: If I had to stare at a car's rear that much during a race, I'd think its butt was ugly too !

:loll: :auto-swerve: :flags-usa:

Return to “The Crew Game”