If you had to chose 2 cars to live with, which would it be?

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

If had to chose two cars to live with everyday, which would it then be?

Share the 2 cars that you are daydreaming about here and lets get an interesting thread going about this subject ;)

Some basic guidelines:
  • Some light info about your prefered cars and a picture of each of them (Cars have to be road legal)
  • Why you like it, and maybe also why you need it
  • Be polite and accept others preferences (no mud trowing allowed)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I updated my 2 cars - to 2 car i might actually own ;)
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 125#p29125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My first choice
► Show Spoiler
Whats your 2 cars going to be ?
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Jaguar XJR-15

Basically my dream car. Powered by a 450hp, naturally aspirated V12 engine of 5993cc, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. It's design is just perfect and that blue colour... oh god. Image

Hear the sound of that engine:

[hr]

Jaguar XF

Another cat, but this one is a car I'm probably able to get IRL since my family owns one.

I like this one because it is a really comfortable ride and of course because its design is also awesome. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

My 2 cars

A classic car is needed of course. Just a beautiful car, is the E type. Even Mr Ferrari himself admitted it was the most beautiful car he had ever seen when it was in production. (At least that's what I heard). I don't care if it is in hard top or soft top, its still beautiful.

And it was hard to choose between the Lexus LFA and the Mercedes Benz SLS...

But the SLS triumphed. The SLS harks back to the 300sl with the gullwing doors, and is such a crazy car even in it's standard variant, which is the one i'd have. Combines (some) luxury with raw power.

You may be wondering why I did not choose the Zonda. Too impractical, and it wouldn't feel right living with one, ruining the magic of it.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

@Tsukishima
That Jag is pretty cool, i have never seen it before you showed it here 8-)

@Boxxout3
I like the SLS alot, but it has one major flaw, you can't open the gulwingdoors in a tight parking spot, but the noise makes up for it ;)

Classic cars are really nice for that sunny afternoon :)
_

It also was a hard choice to choose the 911 over the F-type coupe, lol i'm thinking about flipping a coin to found which i should have on the list, as they are both very nice cars, the 911 is understated and can blind in, while the F-type wakes up the whole town - in a good way :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Pagani Zonda CK, tailored to my specs. Probably roughly based on the Tricolore, but in Tomsolos livery.
Insane ride for fun and weekend trips.

For the second daily car i would pick a Tesla as well, but the Saleen version. Saleen is in heavy weather at the moment, but makes very cool tuner cars, has made the epic S7 and now takes the Tesla to another level.

The third car (yes, cant count to two) and probably more likely to happen than the Pagani, would be the Porsche Cayman S. I like its design more than a 911 and according to people who have driven it, it is an excellent ride.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Etox Zafer
ImageImage
Probably the only decent Türkish car out there, it is powered by a 220-hp diesel 3.0L V6, I also think it looks damn good.

Fisker Karma

A luxury-sports sedan and hybrid vehicle, ideal for the city I think. It got better looks than the Tesla. :whistle:
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:@Tsukishima
The XJR-15? Image

I remember readin' that Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit was your first game,
that Jaguar was in their car list. Image Perhaps you never unlocked it. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Some interesting car choices being shown ;)
Tsukishima wrote:
Bear304 wrote:@Tsukishima
The XJR-15? Image

I remember readin' that Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit was your first game,
that Jaguar was in their car list. Image Perhaps you never unlocked it. :P
Lol memories fade, i was only 6-10 years when i played that games ;)
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Porsche 918 Spyder

Do I really need to explain why? :lol: Everything about this car is just right, design, performance, fuel economy.

Lightning GT

536 hp in an eletric vehicle, it accelerates to 100 km/h in less than 5 seconds and has a limited top speed of 210 km/h, but who cares, I would hardly get to that top speed IRL. A full charge will give the vehicle a usable range of 360 km.

This car is actually the evolution of the Ronart Lightning, a car that was very comfortable to drive.

Return to “The Showroom”