So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Most of these review are done by people who dont play much racing games. Still good to read a review from a different perspective.

But you should have reviews for racing games done by driving games enthousiasts and not shooter and fps people. :twocents-02cents:

Community scores are around 85/100 everywhere.

Back OT, i have my daily at 5000 now. So that is halfway there for some achievements. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Most of these review are done by people who dont play much racing games. Still good to read a review from a different perspective.
Looked up the reviewer to see what else he reviewed. He mostly reviews Playstation games from what I saw. Actually TDU2 scored close to 90 also reviewed by a PC sim writer Andy Mahood. Always liked his reviews.
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think the last part pretty much says it tbh.
So they lied?
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Rammers aside, I decided not to be so contrary and try the PVP again. My goal was just to finish the races and earn some money, but I actually managed a 3rd and 2nd place out of five races.

However, I came back later in the day to do some more and none of the PVP races had any players available. Is this common? I chose Public and then Free for All.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That is different every time. Today i went for a race in PvP public with Bear and we almost instantly joined a lobby. A decent one as well.
In the Mountain states. Haven't done much racing there yet, but there were some very cool tracks.

But we need to join as a crew of 4 for a lot of achievements. More fun too. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:That is different every time. Today i went for a race in PvP public with Bear and we almost instantly joined a lobby. A decent one as well.
In the Mountain states. Haven't done much racing there yet, but there were some very cool tracks.

But we need to join as a crew of 4 for a lot of achievements. More fun too. :party:
Just started looking at those a bit, lots of them but did not pay real close attention. Some of those are free drive going from A to B in certain spec cars if I remember correctly. Something maybe to organize on this forum in the near future to get enough at the same time.

Also, I wonder if you could get two groups of 3 to 4 in the same instance. You will need 6 or 8 players to try this and they don't have to be in the same instance only 4 of you. You start a crew of 4 at one end of world. Then that crew of 4 all relocate to an area other side of map, the others stay behind and wait. That should start new instance if you relocate. When one quits a crew he stays in area, still seen by old crew. The player that quit the first crew then starts their own, they invite others from outside the area to join a crew. If the others relocate to the crew master, thinking you may be able to get up to 6 to 8 in the session. Just might work.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I haven't been on for a few days now, just haven't got the time at the moment (back to work full time now) :(

I fear with work commitments I'm just going to fall further behind, maybe I will just log in each morning before I go to work to send friends on missions at least that way I can make enough money to buy cars for when I do find time to play. ;)
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:I haven't been on for a few days now, just haven't got the time at the moment (back to work full time now) :(

I fear with work commitments I'm just going to fall further behind, maybe I will just log in each morning before I go to work to send friends on missions at least that way I can make enough money to buy cars for when I do find time to play. ;)
Could maybe do that once in the morning and once in the evening. Takes maybe 10 min tops to login, collect and send people again. Would donate to you in game if I could.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: Could maybe do that once in the morning and once in the evening. Takes maybe 10 min tops to login, collect and send people again. Would donate to you in game if I could.
Yea maybe I'll do that and thanks for the offer ;) I don't mind putting the time in to make the money it's just finding the time.
At the moment I'm just sitting in a big comfy chair with my laptop on my knee chilling, but after a long hard day at work I'm just to tired to fire up The Crew. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, just login before you go and after you get back. Easy money.

But the storyline and reaching L50 are important, as you can only unlock the Platinum parts than.
If you need any help completing a tricky one, you know who to call, xD

I had a remarakble stable session with Bear in PvP today. Before we could not get a lobby going for about 30 min or so. But the racing was a blast.
The Ford GT is way too fast for the other circuit cars. And on HC it is impossible to get full throttle down everywhere. Also i think FA can get away with way too much. Hitting walls, rail and wallriding, driving over grass. If i do things like that on HC i will spin. Also when landing sometimes. So i really think FA should be nerfed. Too bad for those that can win races now that way, but for the rest it is no fun.

I also tried the Fiat 500 Abarth in street spec and as long as you stay on the ground it is a cool little racer. But every time you land it turns 45 degrees on the road instantly, sometimes causing an uncontrollable spin. So dont pick that one for races in San Francisco :lol:

We also need to form a crew of 4 to do the PvP achievements. :party:

Return to “The Crew Game”