So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Just like Mad just said, the lobby was excellent, no lag at all :2thumbsup:

Mad and i had the lobby mostly to our selves, so we got in a good amount of practice of the wild track of the west coast lobby, but i think Mad regretting showing me just how fast the Ford GT in circuit really was, he had a hard time keeping up in his Viper, but it wouldn't be fun for him any other way :lol:

Also a 4 man crew would be cool doing all sort of awards we can't do with being 4 in a crew ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They improved the Ai drivers. They leave you enough room now when you drive aside them and do not ram you off the track.
Just did a little test run on Observatory Dash and dropped to the back of the field on purpose and did an overtake race. Much more fun this way and a good improvement.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

I did that Observatory faction race and had this happen early in the race while I was in the lead (by 2 seconds):

One of the AIs suddenly appeared in front of me, driving in the opposite direction, ramming me.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Arsinoe wrote:I did that Observatory faction race and had this happen early in the race while I was in the lead (by 2 seconds):

One of the AIs suddenly appeared in front of me, driving in the opposite direction, ramming me.
Did the same race but no problem. The game is buggy that's for sure. Still seeing players on the map who aren't playing. Have turned off notifications for players, tired of the pop up for players not there when I login.
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Whoamus wrote: Did the same race but no problem. The game is buggy that's for sure. Still seeing players on the map who aren't playing. Have turned off notifications for players, tired of the pop up for players not there when I login.
Have notice this too when The Crew start these days and tell me all these friends are online, but Uplay only show 1 or 2 friends are actually in game.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea same hear, was on today and the game told me everyone on my friends list was also on line. :o
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, that is since the previous update. The same update that shows the game time on Faction races, instead of the time left on that mission.

The game stats are still not fixed. This also affects the awards. For me these game stats should be fixed pronto.
This was one of the things that were not tested during the beta and kept as a surprise. They should have let some team test these features.

Also the sound bug of the GT-R is still there. Come on...

There are probably a 1000 things the community wants to be fixed and they have their priorities. But the dev team listens to n00bs, "fixes" cars that do not need to be fixed but take some skill to drive and forget to do something about rail riding and wall bouncing, things that ruin the PvP experience and also mess up leader boards on some missions and challenges. Talking about setting the priorities straight.

But most stunning mistake is not removing the cheaters from the leader board on the Whiteout Mission before publication of the winners. They published a winner list full of cheating n00bs and players who only use exploits and don't drive.

If they want it to be a cheater and n00b game, just say so and we will find another game to enjoy our selves in.

Rant over.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

:text-+1: ^^^^
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

There still is some work to do and hopefully it will get done. But still, it is a great game world, I personally like it better than TDU2 for the cruise and all of the things to do. I still have map to uncover in the wild and plenty of skills not even played once. Just been playing with cars, looking around, taking my time.

As for cheaters, are there any race games that don't have them? Maybe more of the sim racers where you have like minded players. Open world, free for all. Play this for cruising fun and exploration, sim games for the racing challenge.
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

I wouldn't have expected a massive Patch #1. Leading up to release involves a lot of overtime and strees - that plus the time of year make for a great opportunity to take time off work, so not a lot will get done to make it into a patch.

Return to “The Crew Game”