So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I crewed up for a few missions and races and probably annoyed some crew members by starting over 3 times, lol.
And in addition to that i was linked to some Russian players with L190 cars on FA as i was on HC and below L100. Won a couple but also lost some, simply becuae of the speed of the car, not skillz.

I really would like to see what level player cars were when they set a record and on what settings they drive at leaderboards.

But it is indeed not as social as they say. You should be able to invite friends or team members directly for an event, not just local boys from your cell block. :lol:

I have not tried the text chat yet. But it looks well optimized. Keep that for cruizes i suppose. :mrgreen:

I have some friends who have already finished the main storyline. Crazy dudes. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Haven't done any coop missions yet ether (tried but no one wants to join, or they can't)
I also noticed this
annoyed some crew members by starting over 3 times
Being able to keep starting over in in a public race should not be allowed, I can't believe they even put this option in the game. :o
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I started the same challenge, after it was done. But one time by accident i started over shortly after the start, as i was doing something else. But it was indeed weird that the whole lobby had to restart as well because of that.

I do about 2/3 of the storyline alone and sometimes join or organize a session.

I played 2 x 1.5 hour stints today and had no single server hickup and connections with other players were made fast. Always 8 in the room. Or bubble as they call it at Ivory
We'll see what happens in the Weekend, when traffic will be dense :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yup the servers where nice at noon, but now they're busy

I might need some help taking down a armored prison bus, can't do it myself, to many aggressive cops in the way of that :shock:

But its a (Raid car lvl 638) mission so might take a while :D
_

Any of you tried PvP yet ? we need to earn a too of cash for those Hypercars xD
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well had an hour ago my first crash the game just froze solid.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well had an hour ago my first crash the game just froze solid.
Yeah only crash I have had was that, had to task manager and close the process tree but after that its been peachy.

I have noticed everyone running very solo, but I remember TDU2 being the same way, you do the story to make the money to buy the cars you want. Then cruise aound and explore afterwards. I am lazily leveling my guy, I am barley on new york but I have done so many events and discovered so much stuff I am level 26 so I am getting ahead of the storyline when it comes to tuners.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

I played about 4.5 hours last night, everything worked as it should, so far I am very impressed with this game. I played most of the Detroit missions with friends Co-op and everything worked flawlessly. After that I made to Level 10 and bought the dirt spec kit for my 370z. I'm a little disappointed that some of the specs for certain cars aren't available at this time, I heard the Devs are working on it though, hopefully it will be done soon.

I am patiently waiting for a photomode, hopefully the devs will have some news or timetable for it's release.
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Level 50 since Tuesday night.

Had about 30 Skill challenge WRs until the servers decided to delete all stats for PS4 players. Yaaaay

All DLC dissappeared, my Level 1260 12C is gone.

Game is great, I love it, but this release is a joke.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

mclaren6 wrote:Level 50 since Tuesday night.

Had about 30 Skill challenge WRs until the servers decided to delete all stats for PS4 players. Yaaaay

All DLC dissappeared, my Level 1260 12C is gone.

Game is great, I love it, but this release is a joke.
Sounds like it is all PS4 players too. My guess is that they were working on fixing the problem for people that hadn't received the Season pass and bonus car content and in the process they somehow removed all of the content! Ouch. I hope they get it fixed quickly.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I just tested the xbox one version ... solid not a lot difference apart from the graphics oc and I get the slight impression the xbox one version is slightly easier. Just had a blast in that version with the mini ... god that thing is fun. The handling of all the cars in the xbox version seem to me more sketchy than the pc version ... the cars drift more.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “The Crew Game”