So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just did the CTR3 race Infinity challenge. That car was the car i drove during the first playtest in Lyon.
It is still insane. If you want to use nitro, you go sideways on a straight with 190+MPH, lol.

Scored just under 20K. Probably no time to improve as i have little time today. But that was a rush :lol:

:auto-layrubber:

PS Grimx, Check your Nvidia settings and make sure everything is on default. Install latest drivers. They have optimized settings for The Crew. Like the 4xTXAA.
I have absolutely no single hickup, except for some server issues. Game runs like clockwork here.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I would be using the latest drivers however for some reason my system get BSOD's not something I'm keen on.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I am in. First, downloaded update, then verified the install on Uplay. Started game and suggested I update drivers, using GE 760 card. Quit and did that no problems. Played a little, looks pretty awesome. Have not even finished first mission. First I want to get my wheel set just how I like it. Time for a little lunch, then back on the road. :woot:
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Was looking on the ubisoft forum, first thing I saw was to delete a folder in documents, that didn't work. Next up was to verify and repair, if required, in uplay, it's in the drop down next to the play button. After the repair the game stopped crashing.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grimx133 wrote:Was looking on the ubisoft forum, first thing I saw was to delete a folder in documents, that didn't work. Next up was to verify and repair, if required, in uplay, it's in the drop down next to the play button. After the repair the game stopped crashing.
Awesome, I almost suggested verify and repair but it seemed to obvious. :angry-banghead:
glad you got it going :2thumbsup:
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks like the servers are still buggy ... some weird error messages.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yeah, a few server issues in the last hour. A few messages earlier and now just lost connection. Was going to take a little break anyway, do a few things around house. Try it in a while.

Besides that, all seems good. Still learning how the whole things works. Someone asked me to join mission, crashed and did not finish. They won and I still got tuner part. This was the 2nd mission and I had not done it yet. I went and played same mission so I could finish it myself. Got another tuner part I could sell but not for very much.

I missed any discussion of text chat in game but I see a chat box. I this news just to me?

Wheel is set up pretty good I think. G27 defaults are pretty good for buttons. Driving sport, using sequential shift (too lazy for clutch and shifting), made some tweaks to steering to get a feel I like. Probably tweak a bit more but feels pretty solid.

So far, I am very pleased and looking forward to a long drive with this game.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: I missed any discussion of text chat in game but I see a chat box. I this news just to me?
I think so. :lol:
And yes those server issues are a bit frustrating and need to be addressed before a community backlash takes hold.
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

If it an't the servers, then it's the game freezes .. It's starting to annoy me -_-

Other that the interruptions the game is awesome, i just moved on to Las Vegas after kicking the South's ass :lol:

And i'm lvl 34 now, how far along are you guys ?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm level 13 I got to level 10 with the Camaro then decided I liked the BMW better so went back and started levelling the BM up so I could use that instead :lol:
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”