So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As soon® as you have levelled one car at 10, you can buy a complete L10 pack for other cars as well.
So you do not have to level up every single car. ;)

And use the perks to get discount 8-)

I'm at L10, tomorrow morning probably some wreck hunt as i liked that Hot Rod during the beta. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:As soon® as you have levelled one car at 10, you can buy a complete L10 pack for other cars as well.
So you do not have to level up every single car. ;)

And use the perks to get discount 8-)
WHAT.... How did I miss this :facepalm:
Well at least I saved some money. :loll:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Less cars than I expected, otherwise ok so far.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:Less cars than I expected, otherwise ok so far.
Yea only 40 cars in total but more will probably be added over time. :pray:
Image Image
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Less cars than I expected, otherwise ok so far.
Yea only 40 cars in total but more will probably be added over time. :pray:
Car Packs are planned for January - April according to the season pass on Steam

Four packs, 12 cars total:
* Extreme Car Pack available January 2015, including performance cars perfect for exhilarating high-octane missions.
* Speed Car Pack available February 2015, including sports cars finely tuned for speed racing.
* Vintage Car Pack available March 2015, including vintage rides fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales.
* Raid Car Pack available April 2015, including off-road vehicles recommended for missions on various types of terrain.

Anyways I have been having a blast, got me my RUF CTR-3(behind the enzo my all time favorite car) and have put around 500 miles on the Full stock version and just started cruising with the perf version. All in all I would say the lack of cars at launch was my biggest let down, but we will see how many we have at the end of the car packs release schedule, who knows they might even add a few more packs. I knew after Beta that the game was worth the $85 for the Gold (at least for me). Performance wise I finally got around to fixing my GPUs today and through my core i5 back into my tower. But it was running fine at 720p and low on my Pentium G830 and Geforce gt 430, but running 1080p with some eye candy turned on at 60 FPS is amazing. I have only had server problems which seem to be a mix of my network here at home and there servers. Only had it crash once and it because of a alt-tab. Anyways if anyone wants to cruise my names the same in game, u can find me on steam and I have a uplay account now.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The higher you get in the missions the more bossy the FBI handler gets xD

I'm lvl 46 now, just busted Culburn and now i'm heading for LA to buy a Circuit spec car, or upgrade my Mclaren 12c

Some pictures of the Mclaren 12c at Laguna Seca 8-)
► Show Spoiler
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, nice ride :2thumbsup:

PS Do you even sleep? L46 :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thanks

Sleep! who needs that, nah i have been playing it alot only targeting the storyline :lol:

I had to hurry as i have 2 big school projects coming up in the next 3 weeks, that i'm already dreading ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

OMG Level 46 :eeek:
I have noticed most of us are just playing alone at the moment trying to get as many levels under the belt as possible. :lol:
#alwaysdrivealone :loll:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:I have noticed most of us are just playing alone at the moment trying to get as many levels under the belt as possible. :lol:
#alwaysdrivealone :loll:
yeah, that sounds just about right, i have not Crew-ed up yet, and i hate the laggy coop-mission, they just slow me down ;)

But i when i get lvl 50 or when i finish the storyline then i'll rest easy and enjoy it with friends ;)

Lone wolf out :lol:

Return to “The Crew Game”