In game bugs (The Crew full game)

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay so i went to reset my faction money races, and did so fine, but now the races show the current time in game, and not the 3 hour countdown .. WTF Ivory :doh:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Koenigsegg Agera has way to much top speed in Fullstock today i hit 468 KM/h or 290 mph this is little bit silly also this speed was reached under draft

my issue the car still has more to go at 468 KM/h :handgestures-thumbdown:
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

the agera is something in this game lol does the real thing drive the same as in this game? if yes that's suicide lol if had few millions to spare i would not buy the agera i would rather buy something that's has AWD lol
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

What's so wrong with the Agera R hitting 468+ kmh? When Koenigsegg themselves claim that the car can do more than 440+ kmh, and you have to have driven it downhill to hit that much over 440 kmh :lol:
Koenigsegg website wrote:The Agera R has an incredible top speed of approximately 440 km/h (273mph). http://www.koenigsegg.com/models/agera-r/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I like it, who cares how fast the fullstock rides can go, they can't be used for competing anyway :P
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

nope did that speed at oval track and on death valley road either way im still sending in video this game can't afford to have one stupidly fast car or it will be another TDU2 with a bunch of Bugatti children running around every where

Fullstocks can be used for skills/mission either way 468 is stupid on death-valley road passing lambos and zonda like they were ford focus
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't think a lot will drive the Agera as it takes some skill to drive it. :twocents-02cents:
In TDU2 the Bugatti was also the most easy supercar to drive.

The Ivory devs avoided dominant cars in this game with the level system. And stock cars should perform according to their original specs. Some were actually complaining about the Agera not being fast enough. :lol:

I don't think this is a bug.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm yea fair point, but i guess most people still wont be using it that much, as it is a handful to drive near its topspeed, and it needs a very strait or wide road to carry the speed to hit 440, you can't do that anyway, plus most skills have corners :lol:

But anyway Fullstock rides have no business doing skills events, so just disable the skills for that spec, done :P :lol:

But imo. fullstock cars should be able to go to their real life topspeeds ;)
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

after some more testing we found few interesting things and once devs see the video they will end up changing something, by using this bug we can launch the car form las vegas to new york and from Miami into Mexico you can actually drive on Mexico side before falling through the ground we also got stuck in the air a few times dump trucks and vans good launch platforms.

Also alot of roads have poor contact physic and you end up clipping and dropping under the map then drive around under the map or get caught in limbo

from 0 - 445 KM/h not a single issue after 450 KM/h and up is when the above issue's start four of these cars together is bad combo

Either the car needs to be speed limited at 445 KM/h or prevent the car from having active draft after 440 KM/h is reached
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

- Connection Bugs. I can see people on the map who are actually offline. Even Uplay shows they are offline.

- When you drive in a race or by yourself on the Eagles Speedway, you get an inactive message, while you are doing 380 km/h. Problem is that it can kick you from a PvP due to inactivity, while leading a race with 2 laps to go. Workaround is pressing some buttons and hope they will extend your "active" lobby status. Stupid bug.

- CTD when accessing an overlay is still not fixed. Can happen in tunershops, HQ or in freeride and skills when the results come up. Worst part is that it sometimes does not registers a record. Lame bug.

- Stats are not updated correctly. Some awards are linked to these stats. This is a game breaking bug and should be fixed with priority. Everybody expected this to be fixed with th last patch.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:- Connection Bugs. I can see people on the map who are actually offline. Even Uplay shows they are offline.
yeah i get that too half of friends online :/

- CTD when accessing an overlay is still not fixed. Can happen in tunershops, HQ or in freeride and skills when the results come up. Worst part is that it sometimes does not registers a record. Lame bug.
this one still here aswell :(

and there's something wrong going on with the agera i didn't drive it much but can the agera flip sideways? i noticed on some turns the agera lifts its opposite side upwards.. so i got me thinking :think: what if i can flip it and land on the wheels... so here i am going 350 do a turn and lo and behold the car flips :dance: so im thinking :think: what if i can flip over a traffic car... :think: :think: :think: so im going 415 now see traffic and go for it :auto-swerve: and holy crap not only did it flip i hit the traffic car roof to roof and land on the wheels :dance: :dance: :dance: :banana-rock:

i also noticed that the tuners show number 99 lol and i also got the game time in the send friends to missions

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

here's a small video of the flip :) just a normal flip not over car kinda hard to do ill try more maybe ill be lucky (^_^)

Return to “The Crew Game”